• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Chlili Peppers - Knebworth House

Boonie

Ramon Vega
I have 2 spare tickets for this (been let down) so will let them go for what they owe me. ?ú70 each

23rd June

Red Hot Chili Peppers will return to Britain in June to perform two massive open-air shows – their only UK dates of 2012. Red Hot Chili Peppers will take to the stage at Knebworth Park, Stevenage on Saturday 23rd June and the Stadium of Light, Sunderland the day after.

Line-up
Special guests joining Red Hot Chili Peppers are Dizzee Rascal, The Wombats, and Reverend And the Makers.

The venue will open at 2pm. Concert start time 5pm for 1st support

23rd June

Red Hot Chili Peppers will return to Britain in June to perform two massive open-air shows – their only UK dates of 2012. Red Hot Chili Peppers will take to the stage at Knebworth Park, Stevenage on Saturday 23rd June and the Stadium of Light, Sunderland the day after.

Line-up
Special guests joining Red Hot Chili Peppers are Dizzee Rascal, The Wombats, and Reverend And the Makers.

The venue will open at 2pm. Concert start time 5pm for 1st support

Is that meant to entice people to go? :)

cheers - will give it a think
(if you cant shift them on here mate - might want to list them on scarletmist)

Is that meant to entice people to go? :)

RHC and Wombats are great - but the other two are a bit of let down.

That said - went to that Robbie Williams thing at knebworth a few years back and Kelly Osbounre was on the bill (along with Ash, Moby, The Darkness) and it was great fun as she just got abuse and people asking her to f-off and her dad to come and play.

he's actually pretty good live - well i haven't seen him since he's turned all dance pop but id imagine even still he'd be entertaining

saw him supporting the prodigy a few years ago - was just a load of "jump, jump", "yeah, yeah," "i love myself and can say any old flimflam into this micknowing some taco will buy it"

reverend and the makers are actually very good live. saw them support oasis back in '09 at wembley and it must be said the lady keyboard player had a very, very nice set of legs on her :)

I am tempted mate will let you know if i want them

I'm not sure whether the original Arctic Monkeys bass player is still playing in Reverand & The Makers, he was for a bit

I liked their first album but then they released a pop clone of Heavyweight Champion of the World which was brick.

Boonie - They've been around alot longer than 22 years dude, I saw 'em 21 years ago on their Blood Sugar tour which was their 5th Album!

Back