• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Chicago

Fabulous!

Brilliant place to visit.

Hire bikes & cycle along the lake front - fairly flat, fun for all the family. Sears tower, Zoo, Aquarium, Planetarium, Navy Pier, Boat trip, stunning architecture....Can I come too?

Fabulous!

Brilliant place to visit.

Hire bikes & cycle along the lake front - fairly flat, fun for all the family. Sears tower, Zoo, Aquarium, Planetarium, Navy Pier, Boat trip, stunning architecture....Can I come too?

er....I'll ask

;)

I've heard it's like New York but without as many tourists so it's a more 'American' city. Defo on my list.

Done London Berlin and new York marathons as part of the big five hoping to do Boston and Chicago 2013/14 so hopefully get to go soon. Meant to be very interesting place. Not really selling the city but check out a documentary called the interuppters absolutely brilliant cinema

Just got back from there for Lollapalooza. Third time there and it's a fantastic city. Loads to see and do, highly recommend the biking on the lakefront. Take the architecture boat tour, definitely worth it. Expensive shopping though because of the taxes. And people are friendlier in the midwest, truth.

Yup! First time out there, was absolutely nuts. Saw a bunch of DJs, Florence + the Machine, Justice, Metric... great time, and they actually have awesome food there.

Just got back from there for Lollapalooza. Third time there and it's a fantastic city. Loads to see and do, highly recommend the biking on the lakefront. Take the architecture boat tour, definitely worth it. Expensive shopping though because of the taxes. And people are friendlier in the midwest, truth.

^^ This.

Last time there was for Lollapalooza '07 but have always liked Chicago. Generally regarded as the most "American" city in the country. Really friendly people, plenty to do, lots of history, not as expensive as NY. Not sure I could handle the winters though.

Back