• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cher Lloyd

She's a bully. Deserves everything she gets.

Had the audacity to say she was being bullied by the public, when most are giving her what she gave.

I don't think two wrongs make a right, but in this case.. absolutley

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...-Lloyd-made-my-life-misery-for-two-years.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...-Lloyd-sheds-tears-over-internet-bullies.html

I detest everything this person stands for.

This. She is the character Little Britain could never have made up despite the fit being perfect...

Celebrities that are famous for being famous. Their only achievement is having their face in the papers every week.

At some point they probably slept with someone famous or auditioned for X-factor, but all they do is show up at premieres and other events to maintain a presence in the spotlight.

I have a dislike of anyone that takes an interest in this kind of "celebrity".

Celebrities that are famous for being famous. Their only achievement is having their face in the papers every week.

At some point they probably slept with someone famous or auditioned for X-factor, but all they do is show up at premieres and other events to maintain a presence in the spotlight.

I have a dislike of anyone that takes an interest in this kind of "celebrity".

Agree, but I like celeb big brother and the meltdowns... cannot stand the supposed 'general public' Big Brother where it get famous quick schemes.

V used to be one of the best festivals but now it just caters for the younger end of the market with its pop lineup and the sime tired headliners year in year out..

This was the first V Ive not been to in the past 6 years, mates that went said they had never seen so many real youngsters chavving it up festival style, also was very quiet on the sunday with it being easy to get a drink, food, etc, he said the best act he saw live over the weekend was Tom Jones in terms of voice

* NB he did say there was some amazing clunge but in a crowd at 100k you would expect it really

Im looking forward to Bestival in 2 weeks time, the lineup for this looks immense

I remember Daphne and Celeste getting an absolute pasting at Reading. What on earth their management were thinking I have no idea.

if i ever had to endure aural sodomy like that, i'd throw more than a tinkle-bottle, that's for sure.

I hope her and her record label now realise we don't want manufactured pop brick stuffed down our necks. Also sounds like they badly misjudged the event. Who booked her! I grant you that tinkle is horrible. But she deserved booing and barracking all day long. Jog on love!!

But as you are always telling us with various people you like but is being criticised... shes the one earning millions, I dont think she will lose any sleep over these sort of comments.

And the fact she is selling records suggest there are still many people that do want manufactured pop brick. Completely wrong for festivals though.

That was fairly below average

She's no Matt Cardle, fo' sho'

[video=youtube;zQ64cv1lTzQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ64cv1lTzQ[/video]

Back