• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Chel$ki Rumour

I thought when Jose left there was bad blood between he and the Russian gangster. I heard one journo say that he thought one reason Spurs might tempt Jose was for the chance to stuff chavski & RA.

I hope it isn't true, I'd much prefer they spend the rest of season in acrimony and under performing.

If Jose comes back it must mean Roman is willing to let him do things his way. He'll get their brick together, but the current squad is not as good as the last one he inherited there.

If it happens, IMO, it'll be because Abramovich has decided it's better to swallow a smidgin of pride to prevent City getting hold of Mourinho instead. He's already laid the groundwork, hasn't he? Gifts of vintage Ferraris, or whatever the story was, etc...

I cant see it. Maybe the AVB out, Hiddink in part but Jose just doesnt seem the type to go back. I think he will want a new challenge once he decides to leave Madrid.

Can't see Jose doing Cheat$ki again.

It's the worst kept secret he wants the Manure job, he'll want a club where he can have an immediate impact if he takes an "interim" PL club.

Cheat$ki potentially will have no CL next year, and needs about 3/4 of the team to be replaced, not a short term project and highly unlikely to be in the running for anything next year.

Sorry, buddy not sure who told you that but I can guarantee you it's flimflam

Why would he sack AVB and put more pressure on the squad in a desperate fight for CL football. They're still in 2 cups competitions and probably looking to rebuild massively in the summer - i.e. old crocks out, etc.

Wouldnt surprise me, or bother me.

Chelsea and arsenal clearly dont have the vision to improve, so they go backwards....Henry, Hiddink, Jose...wtf?

Let them have Jose, and all the old Chelsea Pensioners can keep their place for another few seasons. Im fine with Lennon, Bale, Walker, Ade and hopefelluy Hazzard, running at Terry, Lampard and Cole for a good while longer.

I can see Jose going back, I am sure his ego would love to go back and win the league title again at a club he left. It would just show how good he is (to some). Let's face it with the Russian money almost anyone could win the title.

I am sure he won't come to WHL, we don't have the money.

I can see Jose going back, I am sure his ego would love to go back and win the league title again at a club he left. It would just show how good he is (to some). Let's face it with the Russian money almost anyone could win the title.

Im not so sure Chelbrick do now especially with FFP

Jose has said he has unfinished business at Chelsea if memory serves, I'm sure he would go back if asked and if he was available.

Irrespective of the above rumour, it annoys me that a manager as good as Hiddink is on some sort of golden handcuffs deal with the blue scum. Abramovich must have him on a great deal to just use him as some sort of beck and call interim manager and advisor for the rest of the time.

Anyway, bovved, we're better than them. clams.

he wouldnt have to buy many players if he rolled up at WHL

remember, he doesnt hang around too long at any club. At Spurs he would stay two maybe three years max. The basis of the team is in place, all he needs to add is maybe a couple of strikers, a wide man and a centre half.

For a short term project id say its a very tempting one. Then in a few years time he can go on and manager Man Utd if thats his ultimate dream

Can definitely see AVB getting the boot if they finish 5th.

Question is whether RA will give him the chance of the final 13 games. History suggests that he wont do and with Hiddink available it makes it even more likely that AVB wont get the chance

Do ppl think that AVB is a contender for the Spurs job if/when Harry goes? Assuming Mourinho went back to chelski or stayed at Real, then he'd be worth considering if you ask me. He did an outstanding job at Porto will limited funds and is mainly constrained at cheatski by a bunch of burned out players who have no ambition left

Can't understand why ppl are saying give AVB a chance? It is quite apparent to me that he will not be able to do a job with those players. It's not the job for him. I hope the Porto fans are tinkling themselves right now.

Back