• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

I did. But was in the living room and the wife told me to shut up.

Do and say what you like in your own home, as long as you're not hurting anyone, unfortunately too many people do not know how to behave in public as they are "entitled" to do and say what they like and "what's it got to you? you xxxxxxx xxxxxx go and xxxxxxx" is their raison d'etre.

None of their signings have even maintained the market value they paid let alone proven to be decent buys!

spent a bit of time on the Poch thread on one of their forums a couple of nights back - the vitriol towards him is that of a fan base that have seen no progress in their eyes since he started. I can't help but think that we would have been saying the same thing in the first season - it was far from a bed of roses back then for him with us and it was really the spring of that first season and the cup final before the noise about him settled down.

It seems to be taking longer at Cheatski, but lets be honest they are in such a mess, in terms of playing staff, contractual situations (good players on short contracts, unproven/bad players on 8 year monsters) and not forgetting they only have 40,800 seats at the bridge in an old stadium. Their revenue streams are massively smaller than us, Utd or City.

The issue Poch has is that while we were coming up, Cheatski are on their way down, and the aspirations of their fans are beyond unrealistic. I doubt he's going to survive in truth, its only going to be so long until one of the big ticket managers is tempted by the salary offered to have a pop at it.

No doubt he will get £10m to go and sit on a beach somewhere and lick his wounds, and then he'll end up replacing old weird face Rodgers at Celtic, win everything and then proclaim himself a winner when he tries to get the next big job.

Loved the guy but his decision to join Cheatski means if he ever wants to come back to Spurs the minimum expectation will be that we win the league - its the only level of forgiveness acceptable after joining our rivals.

Back