• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

would be good if he couldn't find a buyer for a while, but couldn't get his hands on his money to put into the club either

Please translate this for me, as I desperately want Cheatski to be asset stripped and sent to hell. What does this mean in plain terms, if someone comes along with £1bn and Roman agrees to sell it... what happens next to the £1bn?
"I will not be asking for any loans to be repaid.....Moreover, I have instructed my team to set up a charitable foundation where all net proceeds from the sale will be donated. The foundation will be for the benefit of all victims of the war in Ukraine. This includes providing critical funds towards the urgent and immediate needs of victims, as well as supporting the long-term work of recovery."

Please translate this for me, as I desperately want Cheatski to be asset stripped and sent to hell. What does this mean in plain terms, if someone comes along with £1bn and Roman agrees to sell it... what happens next to the £1bn?
"I will not be asking for any loans to be repaid.....Moreover, I have instructed my team to set up a charitable foundation where all net proceeds from the sale will be donated. The foundation will be for the benefit of all victims of the war in Ukraine. This includes providing critical funds towards the urgent and immediate needs of victims, as well as supporting the long-term work of recovery."
What did he pay for them?

Abramovic takes back what he paid and the rest goes to the charity. Debt is written off it seems.

Not sure how FFP will see that though.

Or is trying to not get sanctioned (which would block the sale). "You can't stop the sale, the money is going to help ukrainian victims".

Nothing stoping him changing his mind once the money is in his bank account.
What money?

Unless I've completely misunderstood, he's only getting his stake back. The loans are written off and the profits on the sale are going to the charity.

Just checked, £140M to go to him. A lot for any of us but pocket change to him.

What money?

Unless I've completely misunderstood, he's only getting his stake back. The loans are written off and the profits on the sale are going to the charity.

Just checked, £140M to go to him. A lot for any of us but pocket change to him.

Not read the details just his statement. Who controls the charity? How much is the club being sold for?

Not read the details just his statement. Who controls the charity? How much is the club being sold for?
There's no buyer yet, so no figure quoted. From Romans press release:

"The sale of the Club will not be fast-tracked but will follow due process."

Swiss billionaire Hansjorg Wyss has claimed he has been offered the chance to buy the club

Tbh it's a good move for him. If he gets sanctioned that's almost everything he has. If he does give all the money from the sale to charity. If that stops the sanctions, he's left with everything else and can move freely.

Not just PR. On the face of it he's done (from an objective non-Spurs view) a very good thing.
No. He's decided which side of history he wants to fall on.
It's an attempt to remove himself as a target for any Govt. He's already sucked the rooster of the devil to get where he is. This isn't philanthropy, it's self preservation.

No. He's decided which side of history he wants to fall on.
It's an attempt to remove himself as a target for any Govt. He's already sucked the rooster of the devil to get where he is. This isn't philanthropy, it's self preservation.

He was the one that recommended putin to yeltsin as his successor.

To get where he is took uk and us money. They didn't want russia falling back into communism so helped fund the oligarchs through ngo's.

But yes agree this is self preservation.

Back