• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

After reading the comments on here yesterday about bribes and brown envelopes, I checked it out last night. Sorry but I think he's just brick.

Yep. There was nothing sinister about his performance, it's just typical scum luck that Foster wasn't fit and the backup had a nigthmare. Remember when they played Chelsea at Stamford Bridge and Cech had a shocker? And yet he always plays a blinder against us.

reckon we picked up a maximum of 3 points due to GK error this season - chesney making a mess of walker's shot in the NLD and henessey possibly dived over modric's shot against wolves

How do you punch a ball backwards? It defies the laws of physics. How was that an accident, no matter how poor a keeper you are?

I don't believe he was paid off to be that bad although it wouldn't surprise me that that sort of thing could happen (grobbelaar and hans segers at Everton were both very dodgy).

When you think of the corruption that has been rife in Italy and the money to be made in Asian betting I would be very surprised if results hadn't been influenced over here.

If there is anything shady about anything in this league then I would speculate it is almost certainly betting scams behind it rather than clubs trying to protect their own interests.

Originally Posted by Park Lane James
Football just died? Nah, just a culmination of a very long decline for the British game. It all started in 1992.

And how did you find top-flight football in this country before 1992?

there WAS NO FOOTBALL pre-1992... whoever told you that is lying to your face... it's all a cover-up... Glenn Hoddle was just a poor manager, never a player!
...and as for Greavsie the football pundit!!! he never did that either, 'cos there was no football to 'pundit' over!

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that he was paid off. I mean look at lasagne gate, there's fudging no way that was a co-incidence, now this ?

It's already happening in the English game, it wasnt that long ago that people had bets on that a team would have a throw in within the first 10 seconds of the game, then all of a sudden the game starts and the player launches it right out for a throw in from kick off.

It's rife, and it always seems to be against fudging us.

Back