• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Re: The Official Oh F*** Chelsea Destroyed Footie Thread feat. FSW

Don't think it matters too much about Hazard's ban because:

a) he's not as good as or more important than Mata

b) he's been playing crap for a while

c) he's likely to come back fired up and with a point to prove

If only it was Mata facing a ban...

whilst I think Hazards action's were worse than your average bad tackle red and should therefore be punished with a longer than 3 game ban his indiscretion was insignificant compared to the disgraceful utterance of his club captain last season, the fact that only a 4 game ban was forthcoming for that hasn't really left the FA anywhere to go with this

RAFA BENITEZ has told Roman Abramovich his Chelsea squad is not strong enough to compete on eight fronts.

The interim Blues boss made it clear to the owner he needs urgent reinforcements during the remaining few days of the transfer window or risk meltdown.

But he is not sure how much notice Abramovich is taking as weary Chelsea limp into tomorrow’s big FA Cup test at Brentford.

Since Benitez took over from Robeto Di Matteo on November 21, his team have played 18 games in just two months — including a week in Japan for the Club World Cup.

He is desperate to give some of his wilting stars a rest for the big test of character at Griffin Park, but admits he does not have too many options to ring the changes.

Benitez said: “We cannot rest too many players because our squad is not that big in certain positions.

“I had a good conversation about this with the owner the other day. I gave my opinion, he listened to me. But I have to concentrate on the team.

“I have to play Frank Lampard and Ramires all the time because we have problems with injuries and suspensions and we have two players at the African Nations Cup.

“We have had nine games a month since I came here and the players are a little tired.

“You can really see the difference when players are allowed to have a rest

“When they have three or four days to recover they are fine. When they only have two they are not so good.

“The squad we have was successful in the past and as a result we have had more competitions this season.

“This season we have had to play extra games in Japan and Monaco. We have players at the African Nations Cup and we’ve had to cope with injuries to Lampard, Terry and Romeu.”

Chelsea spent £65million on Eden Hazard, Oscar and Marko Marin last summer — taking the total cost of the squad to more than £292m.

Benitez said: “When you bring in players from abroad, it always takes time for them to get used to the game in England.

“We cannot play long balls when we have Mata, Hazard and Oscar in our team. Torres isn’t a target man so we have to play the ball on the floor.

“We are a team that has to pass. You cannot change the characteristics of your players.

“Technically we are better than some teams but maybe they are physically stronger.”

Cup-holders Chelsea need to hang on to the trophy after missing out in six competitions already this season.

Petr Cech, Ashley Cole, Branislav Ivanovic and Demba Ba are set to sit it out today, along with the banned Hazard.

John Terry is in line to start his first game in 11 weeks.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...lsea-squad-isnt-big-enough.html#ixzz2J5wCLFwN

I hope people finally realize how brick Benitez is .. lucked out in the early part of his Pool career with Gerrard and Torres. then mismanaged them, had a horrible transfer policy and just doesn't understand the English game ...

I hope people finally realize how brick Benitez is .. lucked out in the early part of his Pool career with Gerrard and Torres. then mismanaged them, had a horrible transfer policy and just doesn't understand the English game ...

I hope they keep him.

All the better for us, I reckon. Let's start a "keep Rafa" petition. My mate delivers Abramovichs milk so can drop it off, no problem.
(Unless Abramovichs wife is around. He is not allowed to look at her if she is home. The bodyguards threaten him and make sure he averts his eyes, so delivering the petition may be tricky. This is a fact. No mucking about)

whilst I think Hazards action's were worse than your average bad tackle red and should therefore be punished with a longer than 3 game ban his indiscretion was insignificant compared to the disgraceful utterance of his club captain last season, the fact that only a 4 game ban was forthcoming for that hasn't really left the FA anywhere to go with this

Totally different category of offence so the comparison doesn't stand. This is violent conduct on a football pitch - the FA could go as high as they like. What did Di Canio get? Not as harsh as Cantona but 6 or 8 games is in play I'd think.

Someone tried posting that opinion on RAWK once, hasn't been seen since. :lol:

I hope they keep him.

All the better for us, I reckon. Let's start a "keep Rafa" petition. My mate delivers Abramovichs milk so can drop it off, no problem.
(Unless Abramovichs wife is around. He is not allowed to look at her if she is home. The bodyguards threaten him and make sure he averts his eyes, so delivering the petition may be tricky. This is a fact. No mucking about)

Semi Skimmed or Full Fat or maybe Soya ??

Semi Skimmed or Full Fat or maybe Soya ??

Mate, you wouldn't believe the odd stuff that household has delivered.

My mate bricks a brick if he can't get hold of the particular spring water they order and has to substitute. (And we're not just talking Evian here).

I'm sure he will be carted off to a Siberian salt mine one day.

Charlie Morgan, the ballboy involved in the incident with Chelsea's Eden Hazard last week, has been banned by football chiefs from next month's Wales international against Austria at the Liberty Stadium.

Full story: Sunday People

Bit OTT, isn't it?

They have about 20 out on loan, its utterly ridiculous

Interim Chelsea boss Rafa Benitez has told his players he expects to stay at Stamford Bridge next season in an attempt to raise morale.

Hahahaha, he is doing such a fantastic job, the club and fans are totally united !!!! NOT

Lots of rumours today that Roman is in talks with Mourinho about taking over at Chelski.

This is interesting as I think there could be several things going on here:

- Mourinho may be using his contacts in the media to engineer some respite from his critics in Madrid ("see, I have somebody waiting with open arms; you'll miss me you'll see")
- Mourinho may be trying to wind up Benitez (we know already they hate each other, or have a lot of disdain at the very least)
- Mourinho may be using Roman/Chelski to flush out other teams who might want him
- in conjunction with the above, how de-stabilising would this be on the Chelski team? Knowing that Benitez is a dead man walking will their effprts drop?
- or actually, will their efforts to do the minimum to ensure CL football next year increase (after all Mourinho wouldn't go there if they fall out of the top 4)?

This news really could de-stabilise the Chelski run-in or it could really galvanise them to make sure the path is clear for Mourinho to retun next season.

Thoughts?

Borussia Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp insists he has no intention of becoming Chelsea's next manager after declaring his happiness in his current role at Singal Iduna Park.

The Blues are working under interim coach Rafa Benitez at present, but he has failed to convince and is unlikely to be offered a permanent deal in the summer.

Speculation has already begun to circulate as to who might take the Stamford Bridge reins, and Klopp is considered to be among the frontrunners after working wonders at Dortmund.

He is, however, tied to a long-term contract in Germany and insists he has no intention of breaking that agreement, regardless of how much Chelsea may want him.

"I have a contract until 2016. I have said 20 times I'll definitely stay until 2016. Everybody thinks I say it but that if a club like Chelsea or Real Madrid come in for me, I will go. This is something I can't change but they will see."

Klopp said in the Evening Standard: "I have a contract until 2016. I have said 20 times I'll definitely stay until 2016. Everybody thinks I say it but that if a club like Chelsea or Real Madrid come in for me, I will go. This is something I can't change but they will see.

"I was the coach at Mainz before Dortmund for seven years. Each year I could have left for a Bundesliga club but I said 'no, I have a contract, I will stay'. I enjoy what I'm doing here at Dortmund. It's a great club, a great city, everything is okay.

"It is a really big honour for me, coming from a small village called Bretten in the Black Forest where 1,500 people live, that somebody thinks I can train Chelsea. It's not a normal story, it's a special story. But I don't think about it.

"I had this situation when I was in Mainz. It's not about the money for me. I have enough to eat three times a day! It's a big honour, but in this moment I'm not on the market, I'm sorry!"
Compensation

Dortmund are delighted to hear their highly-rated boss committing his future to them and have also warned Chelsea that they would be wasting their time in making an approach at the end of the season.

Sporting director Michael Zorc said: "It is not worth Chelsea ringing us. There is no chance at all, at least until 2016.

"Even if they offered compensation the answer would still be no. Even though we are not a bank with too much money, we don't need it. That's our situation. He's priceless. We are committed to each other - we gave our word.

"He won't stop his work here just because Chelsea offer him a lot of money - that is not the way he thinks.

"Before he was at Dortmund, he was at Mainz for seven years. It is not the most attractive club in the world but he stuck to it because he has a long-term view and likes to develop and create an era."

JOHN TERRY has had an amazing row with Chelsea interim boss Rafa Benitez.

The blazing dressing-room bust-up leaves their relationship at breaking point.

SunSport can reveal Rafa’s clash with his skipper took place after Blues’ 3-2 defeat at Saudi Sportswashing Machine this month.

A Chelsea source revealed: “Benitez blamed JT for two of the goals. He blamed him for losing Jonas Gutierrez for Saudi Sportswashing Machine’s first goal and for diving in without winning the ball in the build-up to their second.”

Benitez let fly at JT in front of his shocked team-mates — and the Blues legend blasted back. The source added: “The manager was furious after losing in the last minute and made it clear he wasn’t happy with John’s performance.

“He also reckoned that John wasn’t fit enough after three months out of action.

“JT wasn’t happy about the criticism and had a go back at the boss in front of all the other players in the dressing room.

“Everyone was stunned by the way the manager singled out JT. It was not the way he is usually spoken to at Chelsea.”

Terry, 32, has struggled with a knee ligament injury this season

Good on him (Benitez that is). At the end of the day, Benitez has won one more Champions League trophy than Terry has.

CFC have been pretty awful so far, the ref is massively giving them everything so far too

WreckItRafa-1.jpg

Back