• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

They have been beaten to the league and their cup by Dortmund but they better put up more of a fight against Chelsea. For some reason I have always disliked them, now I think we can close that other thread on here about your second team and just put Bayern in as no.1.

Fergie's face:D

well done City=D>=D>...worth the billion spent just to see United taste what they have done to the rest over the years

Can never applaud that.

Nothing but cheating to the title.
A pox on their entire club. And I hope all the worlds oil suddenly turns to brick.

As a Jew, I still can never root for a German team (silly, I know). Still, since a win by Ze Germans would actually help the Yids, I feel like rooting for them is now justified.

fudge Chelsea.

What a ridiculous statement! You think Germans are still Nazis?

Anyway, COME ON BAYERN

The possibility of being robbed next week is truly sickening, 10x more than watching this man bricky charade.

All this, and we may only have ourselves to blame, once again.

We may? We do already, we had the chance against Villa to avoid this. Even if Chelsea lose, we still have to go through the qualifiers which means there is no chance of sealing our top transfer targets until that is done. Unless you want to blame the ref for costing us x amounts of points.....

GK: Neur

RB:???
CB: Boateng
CB: ???
LB: Lahm

CDM: Schweinsteger
CDM: Kroos

RAM: Robben
CAM: Muller
LAM: Ribery

ST: Gomez

Copied from the OMT - I'm glad for the city fans. The proper old school, 'watchin ur rival win title after title for 20 years with David James up front, supporters.

Yes its unfair how they've done it... but i'm glad for the old school, oasis idiot excluded.

This all day long.
And how can you see the last minute goal and not think only in Football. This is what makes Football Football.

City won a title? Nah, they bought one. It's like buying a trophy from the little sports regalia store down the corner and displaying it in your home; you never really won it, you just bought it.

Still, I assume their fans won't care, so good luck to 'em.

This game is fudged and always has been.

As a Jew, I still can never root for a German team (silly, I know). Still, since a win by Ze Germans would actually help the Yids, I feel like rooting for them is now justified.

fudge Chelsea.

You obviously know nothing about Bayern's history. They were a jewish club ffs.

610x-1524.jpg

Back