• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

What is the view on Pochettino now?
I didn't like him going to Chelsea, I thought it was disrespectful.
Having heard what he said before the recent game, I have changed my mind.
Huge thanks to him for the excellent job he did here. I wish him immense success, as long as it isn't at Spurs expense. And hopefully it's not with Chelsea, because...... Chelsea.

Chelsea fans do crack me up. "We've not even been charged yet".
No but you have already admitted guilt, so points deduction coming up. Lol.

Chelsea fans seem to be turning on mopo even more

No plan b
Late subs
Stubborn

Can get away with flaws at a club like Spurs, ain't happening at Chelsea

I cant see them getting any higher than 9th or 10th this year, There's too many half decent sides in the top 8 this season with us, Villa, Saudi Sportswashing Machine in there. He's going to be under huge pressure as they realise its going to be another midtable season!

I cant see them getting any higher than 9th or 10th this year, There's too many half decent sides in the top 8 this season with us, Villa, Saudi Sportswashing Machine in there. He's going to be under huge pressure as they realise its going to be another midtable season!
I agrée and I think that would be a massive underachievement given the players at their disposal.

I agrée and I think that would be a massive underachievement given the players at their disposal.

It's an easy criticism but looking at their midfield yesterday it's just not anywhere near a quarter of a billions worth. Sure he's only just got there and might settle in but Caicedo looks clumsy and I really don't see where Enzo's strengths are.

Plus the funny thing is despite all the crazy money spent on transfer fees, a 39 year old Thiago Silva is one of their best / most consistent performances and you'd think he's going to be packing it in soon, especially when the big aspiration for the season would be to maybe get in to the europa league. As said above, there's so many good teams knocking about and they've already tried spaffing their money on anyone who'll join.

Even though it was a good performance and a mad game it does make it annoying that we lost as they just aren't that good

It's an easy criticism but looking at their midfield yesterday it's just not anywhere near a quarter of a billions worth. Sure he's only just got there and might settle in but Caicedo looks clumsy and I really don't see where Enzo's strengths are.

Plus the funny thing is despite all the crazy money spent on transfer fees, a 39 year old Thiago Silva is one of their best / most consistent performances and you'd think he's going to be packing it in soon, especially when the big aspiration for the season would be to maybe get in to the europa league. As said above, there's so many good teams knocking about and they've already tried spaffing their money on anyone who'll join.

Even though it was a good performance and a mad game it does make it annoying that we lost as they just aren't that good
They’ve overspent, clearly, but it doesn’t alter the fact they should be doing better. If Lampard was in charge this season and results and performances were the same then he’d be ridiculed.

Skipp > Caicedo

He can’t go until we go to SB and get some payback.

Everton have had a better season than them ffs.

Back