• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

I doubt he’ll last the year. The couple of Chelsea fans that I know weren’t happy to get him and will be quick to be on his back if it doesn’t go well.

Early doors but I just can't see it ending well. They played OK in spells today but turgid in others, 1 point out of 6, only take another couple of games for pressure to mount

Early doors but I just can't see it ending well. They played OK in spells today but turgid in others, 1 point out of 6, only take another couple of games for pressure to mount
They’ve got Luton & Forest at home next up then Bournemouth away, so reckon pressure will ease up in the short term. If they don’t get 3 wins there though then it could start to get tasty.

Seeing that Poch has been playing 532 at Chelsea makes me even more certain him returning would have been a bad idea. He would no doubt have taken the cautious option and tried to continue playing 5 at the back. I'm glad we have gone with a clean break and jettisoned that formation into the dirt.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I truly love the man but I so want him to absolutely tank in as short a time as possible. I want him out of there ASAP so I don't have to change my opinion of him.
The perfect result would be for him to walk the moment their fans say or do anything racist (probably around 8.01pm tomorrow).

But I'm fairly sure he prefers the money to his morals, it's not as if he doesn't already know about that lot.

The perfect result would be for him to walk the moment their fans say or do anything racist (probably around 8.01pm tomorrow).

But I'm fairly sure he prefers the money to his morals, it's not as if he doesn't already know about that lot.
I'm not sure money is his sole driving force. It is a factor no doubt but he's already a rich man, and will be all the richer after his soon-to-be-over stint at Chelsea. His decision to go there is more complicated than that I would think, but I still wish he hadn't. If he fudges them up in the league in the makey-uppy grace period I have just invented he'll still have my love.

I'm not sure money is his sole driving force. It is a factor no doubt but he's already a rich man, and will be all the richer after his soon-to-be-over stint at Chelsea. His decision to go there is more complicated than that I would think, but I still wish he hadn't. If he fudges them up in the league in the makey-uppy grace period I have just invented he'll still have my love.

I think the self harm will contribute to the downfall. Potter was/is no way as bad as the stint suggested but he wasn't a master of politics they need with the players.

My old colleague who is still at the PL said their whole set up last year was a joke, had to knock through a wall to extend the training ground facilities as they had so many players, loads of issues with players expecting to play, the original squad purchased under TT only in the summer feeling undermined.

Now it's that on steroids

Poch was liked by players here but I never had him as a supreme man manager, that's what he is going to need and then some. Maybe by law of averages some signings click and they becomes outstanding, I just don't think it's going to be under Poch

Back