• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

I'm surprised where Owen is at, he was a smart footballer, and there was always hype about his coaching potential, wasn't he coaching a youth team at the dippers whilst he was playing there or something similar?

Fair play to him, he's got a decent earner now with very little effort.

I'm surprised where Owen is at, he was a smart footballer, and there was always hype about his coaching potential, wasn't he coaching a youth team at the dippers whilst he was playing there or something similar?

Suits him it doesn't interfere with his racing interests.

Imagine if he doesn't win one of their remaining fixtures
I hope he wins a couple in Arsenal and Saudi Sportswashing Machine though

upload_2023-4-19_6-57-6.png

Don't ever back one of his horses, his a crock.

So found out the other day how Chelsea are still cheating. There signing for stupid money all these under 18s, does not count on FFP. They will literally find anyway to dupe the system.

Did not know about the under 18 thing, not sure how nor having that as part of FFP helps promote youth football.

Back