• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/article/chelsea-fc-2021-22-financial-results

"...the Group recording a loss before player impairments and one-off expenses of £26.6 million for the year ended 30 June 2022, and an overall net loss of £121.3 million."
"In addition, the Club made a profit on player trading of £123.2 million in the year,"

"Despite the loss in the year and the operating challenges due to the sanctions, the Club continues to comply with UEFA and Premier League financial regulations." Nice that they feel this bit needs to be said

And this is all pre-Mr Boehly so the next year's financials will be eye-opening.

And ...

Mason Mount wanted by Thomas Tuchel at Bayern Munich
Bayern Munich are considering taking advantage of Mason Mount’s contract stalemate at Chelsea and the club’s financial problems by making a move for the England international this summer.

Mount, 24, will have only one year remaining on his deal at Stamford Bridge at the end of the season and the likelihood of the two-times Chelsea player of the year leaving the club has grown. Chelsea are expected to want at least £50 million for the midfielder, who came through their academy.

Thomas Tuchel, the newly appointed Bayern head coach, is a strong admirer of Mount, whom he considered a key player during their 18 months together and was part of his Champions League-winning side in 2021.

Bayern are already attempting to poach the Chelsea assistant coach Anthony Barry, who worked with Tuchel and remained in place when Graham Potter was appointed to the role, with the two clubs locked in talks over a compensation package. A mutual agreement has been made that Barry remains away from Cobham until a solution is reached.

If chelsea aren't willing to pay the wages he wants for a new contract, not sure byern will. Sane is on a good wedge though.
They probably won't but if neither will, he's better off at Bayern than those brickclams down the road.

Is there any chance of points penalties for Chelsea given that Abramovich bankrolled their pet club Vitesse Arnhem, I wonder?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-dutch-football-club-leaked-documents-suggest

Doubt it. They are loans. Also if there was a case uefa would have the same problems as they did with city. Too long ago and the evidence was illegally obtained.

The prem i believe only has rules against owning 2 english clubs. They do have a rule that you can't break uefa rules though.

I wonder what this specifically refers to from their statement:
"Graham has agreed to collaborate with the Club to facilitate a smooth transition."

Graham will not sue us or dig his heels in for a mega-payout?

The Nagelsmann link worries me as for me he was the manager that I wanted us to get since 2019. So if he ends up at that bricky club down the road it won’t be good to see.

The Nagelsmann link worries me as for me he was the manager that I wanted us to get since 2019. So if he ends up at that bricky club down the road it won’t be good to see.
If they get him, let's hope the stories of him being overly egotistical, lacking in self-awareness and cultivating of cliques is true - that'd fit right in with Chelsea.
If they don't get him, let's hope that we can make a serious push to recruit this talented managerial wunderkind who can bring a blend of tactical awareness and exciting attacking philosophy to our club.

I don't think it'll work out, and it would certainly not work out with him at Spurs. Or it might. He's a bit of a weird clown and does all kinds of weird stuff. Might fit right in, who knows, but I just don't think he's cut out to handle all the egos.

For our part, CL or not, I think he'd see us as a massive downgrade, and it would just be a temporary stop until something "better" turned up. He's a bit high on himself.

Back