• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

RepentantEnviousDachshund-size_restricted.gif

It may be whatabout-ism but I do wonder if those who are publicly outraged by Chelsea’s ownership and recent history will boycott the World Cup in Qatar. It’s obviously not the same explicit issue and one could reasonably wonder whether not choosing to watch something is going to make a difference in the long run but the point remains. The longer I type this message for the more I realise I should probably move off the grid and block out modern society on all levels but I do love football despite how much it tinkles me off, ugh.

Seriously though (and it’d be the same even if impartially),fudge Chelsea and everything they stand for, for their request to deprive the Middlesbrough fans of potential continued and potential glory due to something that has nothing to do with them (unlike the Chelsea fan’s current situation as at least they’ve enjoyed the blood money), fudge them.

Tuchel has played the “pauper’s card” well (If it’s only the shirts we’ve got on our back i’ll drive us there myself flimflam), Let’s face it their players are still performing but I’d fudging love it if Middlesbrough tore them a new one when it comes to it. I think every club apart from Chelsea will be behind them after the request, that’s a rare level of unpopularity even for a club like Chelsea.

Last edited:
It may be whatabout-ism to a but I do wonder if those who are publicly outraged by Chelsea’s ownership and recent history will boycott the World Cup in Qatar. It’s obviously not the same explicit issue and one could reasonably wonder whether not choosing to watch something is going to make a difference in the long run but the point remains. The longer I type this message for the more I realise I should probably move off the grid and block out modern society on all levels but I do love football despite how much it tinkles me off, ugh.

Seriously though (and it’d be the same even if impartially),fudge Chelsea and everything they stand for, for their request to deprive the Middlesbrough fans of potential continued and potential glory due to something that has nothing to do with them (unlike the Chelsea fan’s current situation as at least they’ve enjoyed the blood money), fudge them.

Tuchel has played the “pauper’s card” well (If it’s only the shirts we’ve got on our back i’ll drive us there myself flimflam), Let’s face it their players are still performing but I’d fudging love it if Middlesbrough tore them a new one when it comes to it. I think every club apart from Chelsea will be behind them after the request, that’s a rare level of unpopularity even for a club like Chelsea.

I’ve made it known to Southgate that I’m not available for selection.

I won’t do the Panini album either.

I don't see why the government should accommodate Chelski and help them stay afloat. They took a risk by allowing a dubious Russian to buy the club and bankroll them.

So far they've reaped massive rewards from the cheating - now that the tide has turned, it's only fair that they'll also face the negative concequences of their actions to the full.

They're not giving chelsea any special privileges. Everything that is happening is set in law. To be specific the Sanctions and anti money laundering act 2018. They are doing no more or less than what is in that legislation.

They should hire the driver of the coach I was on a couple of weeks ago- got us back in just under 4 hours.

And the Daily Mail should be more careful with its language. I know it’s all about making the club look bad and I don’t have a problem with that but a “gruelling” journey is trying to get out of Ukraine to safety, not a coach trip to Middlesbrough (although the destination may well fall into that category :)).

Cheatski get brought and the 1.5 b debt gets written off that will be them coming out of the muck smelling of roses.

Is that a possibility does anyone know ? Because that would clearly be an unfair advantage for the new owners. Other clubs operate for the most part properly and they’ve just taken the tinkle .

There are billionaire owners and then there are billionaire owners. If Abramovic is happy to write off the £1.5bn he has put in then that clears the debt - however, they have an astronomical wage bill - think I heard £28m per month which any new owner is going to have to commit to. Currently Abramovic invests about £100m per year to underwrite their expenditure so they are only going to be in the same position if the new owners are prepared to do the same - which they might but with any takeover being under external scrutiny it may not be a case of the most care-free and benevolent bidder being given the keys.

If the new owners decided that they would write off the £1.5bn but then wanted a sustainable or financially viable model then inevitably that is going to affect contract extensions, transfers and wages etc.

Much like buying a car - its one thing to generate the finance to buy it in the first place its another to be able to service it, fill it up, insure, tax etc.

They should hire the driver of the coach I was on a couple of weeks ago- got us back in just under 4 hours.

And the Daily Mail should be more careful with its language. I know it’s all about making the club look bad and I don’t have a problem with that but a “gruelling” journey is trying to get out of Ukraine to safety, not a coach trip to Middlesbrough (although the destination may well fall into that category :)).

out of interest when did it become the norm for clubs to fly to domestic away games? I remember watching Premier League Years from 92/93 and Norwich flew up to a Monday Night game at Oldham with their fans on board too.

I can remember a few times driving home from an away game in the midlands and driving past the team coach on the M1 or M6.

out of interest when did it become the norm for clubs to fly to domestic away games? I remember watching Premier League Years from 92/93 and Norwich flew up to a Monday Night game at Oldham with their fans on board too.

I can remember a few times driving home from an away game in the midlands and driving past the team coach on the M1 or M6.
for a while now, 20, 30 minutes instead of 5 hours plus on a cramped coach

I wondered that too. We often see post match clips of our players on a coach - unless that’s just taking them to the airport which would be a waste of an empty coach for the rest of the journey. Possibly just for midweek games (though obviously not in this example) where recovery time is more limited? For our game at Boro we had two coaches of players and staff (at least one was liveried, can’t recall if both were). I just assumed the team came up from London in that but maybe not.

I wondered that too. We often see post match clips of our players on a coach - unless that’s just taking them to the airport which would be a waste of an empty coach for the rest of the journey. Possibly just for midweek games (though obviously not in this example) where recovery time is more limited? For our game at Boro we had two coaches of players and staff (at least one was liveried, can’t recall if both were). I just assumed the team came up from London in that but maybe not.

the coach pics might be from home games, its probably 2 hours down the a10 on match day

It may be whatabout-ism but I do wonder if those who are publicly outraged by Chelsea’s ownership and recent history will boycott the World Cup in Qatar. It’s obviously not the same explicit issue and one could reasonably wonder whether not choosing to watch something is going to make a difference in the long run but the point remains. The longer I type this message for the more I realise I should probably move off the grid and block out modern society on all levels but I do love football despite how much it tinkles me off, ugh.

I said that a while back about how far sport and people were willing to go to fight their convictions. The press are the worse, they travel to all these places and love their freebies and do so under the guise that they "can report from within"....they never do.

It’s got to be a bit of a dilemma really for the FA and UEFA right now. Giving a licence so as not to make the club go under but I am sure neither one of them wants to deal with Chelsea actually progressing in and even winning their respective competitions. What if Chelsea get to the FAC SF and Ghod forbid, the final - will they be allowed their allocation of fans at Wembley? (Does that money go to the FA rather than the clubs?). I could see the EU possibly withdrawing the licence after tonight’s game. Can see it all getting quite messy in the next few weeks.

Were you ever tempted to ram it off the road?

Back