• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

However it turns out, I love the fact Chelsea fans are spending the evening worrying about their existence... beautiful.... levy pulled off a masterstroke by not selling to RA ... Levy you little bald head beauty.

I'm loving this, obviously, but surely the Chelsea brand is strong enough to attract a buyer once Abramovich is allowed to sell - or do you think Chelsea's involvement with Abramovitch could potentially muddy the waters for a potential buyer?

It’s super toxic. They’ve been used as a tool to launder money for and finance a despot who has caused the biggest brickfest in Europe for 75 years. Financing weapons and a military that have been used to murder civilians, bankrolling a regime that commits war crimes as part of it’s daily unfeeling business.

It’s super toxic. They’ve been used as a tool to launder money for and finance a despot who has caused the biggest brickfest in Europe for 75 years. Financing weapons and a military that have been used to murder civilians, bankrolling a regime that commits war crimes as part of it’s daily unfeeling business.

Other than that though. Sadly the answer is probably yes.

But isn't that on Ambramovich and his people more than the club? Do buyers care?

Chelsea will now be sold for a low ish sum and it means any owner may have more money to put in
They will come out of this no worse off

Will this have wider implications and repercussions?
As governments, sponsors and social media junkies love nothing more than a good crusade, will some of this filter through to other sports washed clubs?
Especially with all the other brick going on in the world, this looks like a good opportunity to virtue signal and distract from the mess we are all in.

Will this have wider implications and repercussions?
As governments, sponsors and social media junkies love nothing more than a good crusade, will some of this filter through to other sports washed clubs?
Especially with all the other brick going on in the world, this looks like a good opportunity to virtue signal and distract from the mess we are all in.

Or make people think twice about buying a football club to wash away past sins?

I've got a quid knocking around somewhere

We should put together a consortium of wealthyish Spurs fans, buy the club and ravage it. Hell, I'm not rich, but I would happily donate £500 to end Chelski. I'm surely not alone.

With the help of the crypto fortune of @Danishfurniturelover and the millions @scaramanga surely makes from this forum, plus the fortunes of a few other wealthy and vindictive Spurs fans, this could be doable.

Sell those 800 Chelski loanees, plus a few big name players, and I'm sure we could recoup most of what we bought the club for.

Now someone just start a Gofundme camping... :D

Back