• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...nings-25-minors?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_New_Post
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...nings-25-minors?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_New_Post
Chelsea have been accused, after an initial Fifa investigation, of breaking the rules on the signing of 25 foreign players under the age of 18. The number of cases could rise, with the matter now in the hands of the governing body’s disciplinary committee, which has the power to impose sanctions – chief among them a ban on transfers.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...o-conte-alexis-sanchez-manchester-united-city

Oh poor Chelsea...can't afford the high wages associated with the top players. Suck my sweaty balls Conte - your Club have been the worst of the worst culprits when it comes to this sort of financial shifting of the goalposts. Most of your team are on ridiculous wages and have been for about ten years.

I hope that stadium sucks them dry and four years at Wembley ruins them into a Championship midtable team.

Apparently a power struggle on Barkley signing, someone did not want him.

Conte has turned into a moany fudge face, just do the job you are paid to and coach the team which has had decent investment. Just embarrassing and goes against what you are paid to do.

We vilify managers lower down but at least the get their heads down and get on with the job, with less. I am not saying they don't moan up and annoy but I can't abide Chelsea, Man United or City managers moaning about budgets, they have no right

Antonio Conte said:
As you can see, we are working a lot also with, for example, [Ethan] Ampadu. He’s only 17-years-old. [Andreas] Christensen is only 21-years-old. [Tiemoue] Bakayoko is only 23, [Davide] Zappacosta only 25.

We took a lot of young players. With Christensen, we are trying to develop the young players of the academy. I think we are doing a fantastic job. We are trying to build something important with work – not with words or money.

Some game this, Watford look pretty good again like start of season.

Capoue looks a right player again like when he first started with us, quick and strong.

Janmaat goal was mustard

Wouldn’t rule out Roman making a decisive change to salvage top four and either an FA Cup or less likely champions league trophy. He’s shown in the past he isn’t one to wait until the end of the season. Conte’s clearly lost his passion for the job. That’s the problem when you work for the Russian mob, they don’t exactly care about employees gripes. Their way, or the highway.

Wouldn’t rule out Roman making a decisive change to salvage top four and either an FA Cup or less likely champions league trophy. He’s shown in the past he isn’t one to wait until the end of the season. Conte’s clearly lost his passion for the job. That’s the problem when you work for the Russian mob, they don’t exactly care about employees gripes. Their way, or the highway.

I wonder if Roman has lost the passion for it too, in the arms race with City they are hardly keeping their end up.

Back