• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Chelsea big faves to land Carroll
Andy Carroll looks to be on the verge of a move across London to Chelsea.

The Hammers forward, 29, is now 6/5 with bookies Ladbrokesto join the Blues by February 1.

When asked about signing Carroll earlier this week, Chelsea boss Antonio Conte remained coy, saying: “If there is a possibility to find a good solution to improve the squad I think the club knows very well my opinion.”

Are they preparing for life in mid table or something? Drinkwater, Barkley, Carroll...

Chelsea big faves to land Carroll
Andy Carroll looks to be on the verge of a move across London to Chelsea.

The Hammers forward, 29, is now 6/5 with bookies Ladbrokesto join the Blues by February 1.

When asked about signing Carroll earlier this week, Chelsea boss Antonio Conte remained coy, saying: “If there is a possibility to find a good solution to improve the squad I think the club knows very well my opinion.”

Are they preparing for life in mid table or something? Drinkwater, Barkley, Carroll...
Well, they got rid of Costa so they need to bring in someone who can elbow their way out of the game for an early shower.

We all know how this is going to end up. Abramovich will either pay them off or pay someone to murder them and dump their bodies at the bottom of a canal.

I just can't believe Chelsea would employ any racists -- as a club, they have such a good record in this area.

Looks like Conte's days are numbered. Hopefully this might affect their league form like it did 2 seasons ago with Mourinho. Won't be to the same extent as Mourinho lost their entire dressing room after he reamed the club doctor but even if it derails them for another few games I'd take that.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42696760

Absolute farce, the council have bought the land and will lease it back to Chelsea FC so the Crossthwaites can't object to the building of the stadium.
Hmm, very fishy allegedly. A potentially difficult issue, swept aside in 5 minutes with no fuss?

Allegedly ruthless. Brings to mind the allegedly ruthless actions of the KGB or FSB. Perhaps there were no family members present because allegedly 5 are in a basement somewhere with their fingers in a vice allegedly?

Back