• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Mourinho is the Don Revie of modern football. Everybody hates him, everybody hates his teams and their style of football, but he wins. They'll be remembered, but not fondly.

John Giles described Mourinho as an evil presence in the game after the PSG game which I think is a fair assessment.

4. The owner shafted him

As he did with Mourinho...

Just that Mourinho managed two years of excellent results before that. And then brought back Mourinho when it turned out that they couldn't find a manager that could replicate his results despite trying every high profile manager they could get their hands on.

I cant think of one Chelsea player that I actually like......

maybe Courtois but Im sure he will turn in to a cnut sometime soon.

Saw a photo of Cech consoling Kane after the cup final loss, while the other Chelski players were celebrating their bus parking abilities like crazy. Think he's a decent fella. Must be hard for him to not fit in.

The same Giles who played for the " if it moves kick it and then stamp on it" Leeds team under Revie.
Giles was more than just a hard man, he was an exceptional footballer too. Yes it does smack of hypocrisy coming from him but as jts says, it takes one to know one sometimes.

Mourinho is the Don Revie of modern football. Everybody hates him, everybody hates his teams and their style of football, but he wins. They'll be remembered, but not fondly.

I wasn't around in the 70s so I can't really offer much of an opinion, but from what I have read and heard about that Leeds side, they were a group of thugs, but never quite got the credit they deserved as they did also play some wonderful football. Someone please correct me If I'm wrong.

Giles was more than just a hard man, he was an exceptional footballer too. Yes it does smack of hypocrisy coming from him but as jts says, it takes one to know one sometimes.

he was indeed, but if some think Chelski are cynical they need to see how that Leeds team played.

This swear filter is so funny, the qpr game was the first game where I used the word clam as an insult. Thankfully, I was at home but I have genuine fear, the next game I watch at the pub, I'll shout this in the heat of the moment!

ha ha, I called someone a clam today, didn't even try and explain it

Absolutely. It is impossible to argue with his record but I do not think that any neutral will ever look back fondly on his teams.

Back