• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Championship and EFL Football

2 more goals for the 16 year old today, I wonder if he is going to be to high profile for us by the time the window reopens, but then our reputation for bringing on youth players might work in our advantage.

Really think this kid is going to be the next Bale and he is English.

He has all the potential to be top top drawer

I only hope whoever buys him lets him remain at Fulham to get game time

Chesterfield - Peterborough had the makings of an epic game when it was 2-3 after 30 minutes, but faded off with 3-3 at the final whistle.

Brighton are nearly there. Chrissy has done a great job there over a couple of years, without the big budget and parachute payments some of the other clubs have.

Hope they stick with him should they have a bad one in the premier league next season.

Great day out too!

Brighton are nearly there. Chrissy has done a great job there over a couple of years, without the big budget and parachute payments some of the other clubs have.

Hope they stick with him should they have a bad one in the premier league next season.

Great day out too!

I think he's a terrific manager, done a good job in most clubs he's been at given the squad and money he had. I was sorry when he left us but I supposed it helped his development.

Great day out too!

He deserves a "one of our own" chant when we play them next season.

Really pleased for him!

I think he's a terrific manager, done a good job in most clubs he's been at given the squad and money he had. I was sorry when he left us but I supposed it helped his development.

It's taken a while but like you said it's helped him become a very assured manager. I thought he was unlucky at Norwich thrown in at the deep end with a team who were always going to struggle to stay in the premier league.

Think Brighton can go up if they win tomorrow and Huddersfield do not, Wanted to try and get tickets for Monday at the Amex but none going spare, will be great for the town for Brighton to go up.

Think they will go straight back down unless they get a striker who can score goals which is something Murray can not do in the prem, would not be surprised to see them go back in for Uolla.

Think Brighton can go up if they win tomorrow and Huddersfield do not, Wanted to try and get tickets for Monday at the Amex but none going spare, will be great for the town for Brighton to go up.

Think they will go straight back down unless they get a striker who can score goals which is something Murray can not do in the prem, would not be surprised to see them go back in for Uolla.
I really hope they win it for lots of reasons.

Ulloa would be a mistake. Uolla is a mistake ;)

You must be near me then.

Murray/Baldock/hemed is the most Championship of Championship strike forces, I can't imagine it doing well.

I think they need 4/5 players - 6 if Stephens leaves - 7 if Stockdale goes!

Dunk in the PL could be interesting - Brighton fans I know seem to rave about him.

Personally think all 3 sides promoted will struggle this time - the standard I the champ this year seems poor.

You must be near me then.

Murray/Baldock/hemed is the most Championship of Championship strike forces, I can't imagine it doing well.

I think they need 4/5 players - 6 if Stephens leaves - 7 if Stockdale goes!

Dunk in the PL could be interesting - Brighton fans I know seem to rave about him.

Personally think all 3 sides promoted will struggle this time - the standard I the champ this year seems poor.

Live in Bramber mate. Dunk i will put a bet on to get sent off at least once next season, not dirty just clumsy. He is a poor mans curtis davies.

Talk was that bloom wants back some of the money he has put in and that they will buy for the long term so are half expecting to come down again but then be in better shape then other championship clubs. Not a bad way to do it.

I like hughton but he has an awful record with signing strikers.

Live in Bramber mate. Dunk i will put a bet on to get sent off at least once next season, not dirty just clumsy. He is a poor mans curtis davies.

Talk was that bloom wants back some of the money he has put in and that they will buy for the long term so are half expecting to come down again but then be in better shape then other championship clubs. Not a bad way to do it.

I like hughton but he has an awful record with signing strikers.

Haywards Heath...

He has been booked 14 times this season, that is a lot for a CB against Championship players - I can't say I see it.

Hughton actually has a bit to prove in the PL, took Norwich down and whilst he left mid season at Saudi Sportswashing Machine and that was a poor decision, he was still sacked.

I agree on Bloom, he has paid for the stadium/training ground/bank rolled 10 million plus losses a season as well.

I am not sure why they spent the 3 million on Murray to make it permanent

Back