• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

"Champions of 3rd place, we know what we are"

They've stopped playing for Conte. I wouldn't be surprised to see them drop quite a few points between now and the end of the season.

I’d lump a fair amount of cash on Arsenal overtaking then for sure. Goons always finish strong and the wheels seem to be coming off at Chelsea.

I’d lump a fair amount of cash on Arsenal overtaking then for sure. Goons always finish strong and the wheels seem to be coming off at Chelsea.

I was thinking the same thing. Chelsea have Burnley and Swansea away later this month, both are tricky fixtures on current form.

Was still a little anxious about top 4 until this weekend. Today’s result should seal it for us I reckon.

If so, that’s a hell of an achievement from Poch. I didn’t really give us much of a prayer at the start of the season given that we were at Wembley. You take United out of OT or the Bindippers out of Anfield for a season and I’m not sure they’re making top 4.

An outstanding achievement, assuming we make it, by a truly remarkable manager.

I think Liverpool will win all five remaining PL games, which means we must win at least five games too to overtake them. One draw and five wins will do.

They might take their eyes off a PL game or two if they proceed in the CL, but I don't bet on that. On paper all our games bar City look very winable too though.

I can't see Manure dropping four points in the league - their only tricky game is against Arse, but they won't lose. Maybe away against West Ham could be hard if the spammers are in a relegation battle (not likely), but they would really have to slip up properly for us to finish second.

Anyways; as usual all we can do is to take one game at a time and see where it takes us...

I think Liverpool will win all five remaining PL games, which means we must win at least five games too to overtake them. One draw and five wins will do.

They might take their eyes off a PL game or two if they proceed in the CL, but I don't bet on that. On paper all our games bar City look very winable too though.

I can't see Manure dropping four points in the league - their only tricky game is against Arse, but they won't lose. Maybe away against West Ham could be hard if the spammers are in a relegation battle (not likely), but they would really have to slip up properly for us to finish second.

Anyways; as usual all we can do is to take one game at a time and see where it takes us...

I can see Arsenal taking a draw against United - they are strong finishers.

It will be tough and not certain, but I think we can run 2nd really close. If we do, what an amazing achievement that would be away from WHL! In fact, what we’ve already done is still pretty damn fantastic.

I was thinking the same thing. Chelsea have Burnley and Swansea away later this month, both are tricky fixtures on current form.

2 at home (one of them Liverpool) 4 away. I would be absolutely flabbergasted if they picked up 18pts.

Next 3 all away. Probably just get over the line v Soton, but Burnley away on the Thursday night before the semi-final. That one could not have fell better. Would not surprise me if we only needed one more win to finish in the Top 4

I can see Arsenal taking a draw against United - they are strong finishers.

It will be tough and not certain, but I think we can run 2nd really close. If we do, what an amazing achievement that would be away from WHL! In fact, what we’ve already done is still pretty damn fantastic.

I think the fact we are on the brink of securing CL football is a fantastic achievement this season. Certainly did not see that coming after up picking up 2pts from our opening 3 matches 'at home'

Feeling very confident of the top 4 now. I don't really care which position we finish in though I would like to finish above one of Utd and/or Liverpool just for giggles.

I think the fact we are on the brink of securing CL football is a fantastic achievement this season. Certainly did not see that coming after up picking up 2pts from our opening 3 matches 'at home'

I was always confident that we would pick up form in the second half of the season. Poch has got our conditioning down to a tee these last few years.

They've stopped playing for Conte. I wouldn't be surprised to see them drop quite a few points between now and the end of the season.

It is my favourite buttplug over there and it is hard not to feel a bit sorry for the bloke. He has been sold down the river by that bizarre set-up they have. I mean let us face facts; Barkely and Giroud were nothing to do with him whatsoever. I suspect the same of the overrated Drinkwater!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

It is my favourite buttplug over there and it is hard not to feel a bit sorry for the bloke. He has been sold down the river by that bizarre set-up they have. I mean let us face facts; Barkely and Giroud were nothing to do with him whatsoever. I suspect the same of the overrated Drinkwater!

And Barkley, probably Zapacosta as well! They’ve spent a fortune on a load of dross the manager didn’t even want, no wonder Conte threw in the towel in Jan, looks like the players have as well now.

He’s magic you know :cool:

DaR7NEaWsAIu7uH.jpg

DZ7N1HQXUAEY3Bz.jpg

DZ7NyzTX4AEuXZV.jpg

Thanks for posting that top chart again Steve, really good. Take a look at Palace's probability chart. It looks like Spurs might have relegated Stoke yesterday. WHAT A SHAME! I hope Charlie Adam enjoys himself down there.

They’re in the process of copying our model and trying to move towards players with re-sale value. Conte is just the wrong coach for that but they probably can’t be bothered to pay him off when they may as well keep him on, and he may as well stay employed rather than take a sacking.

I had an inkling we would get above Chelsea when it became clear they were pursuing this model, even when they were riding high in 2nd. Because we’re just further along at it than they are. Players like Barkley, Giroud, Zappacosta...no where near the calibre Conte wants but they will have resale value, or be cheap with PL experience.

Conte will be an awesome PSG manager. Give him the big names he wants and I think he’ll get some pretty good performances out of them. I don’t think he’s the guy to cultivate a young squad that will make mistakes. He’s too intense and demanding. He won it last year with no Europe to contend with and a 343 which no one had yet figured out. This year he doesn’t have that luxury.

Chelsea will be ok. It didn’t take us long to really start being competitive once Poch got to shape the squad and culture. And it’s great for us that they don’t want to compete via spending anymore (why I can understand those stories of Poch being their ideal choice, doesn’t mean it will happen but I see their thinking). Jardim will be perfect for Chelsea I reckon.

They’re in the process of copying our model and trying to move towards players with re-sale value. Conte is just the wrong coach for that but they probably can’t be bothered to pay him off when they may as well keep him on, and he may as well stay employed rather than take a sacking.

I had an inkling we would get above Chelsea when it became clear they were pursuing this model, even when they were riding high in 2nd. Because we’re just further along at it than they are. Players like Barkley, Giroud, Zappacosta...no where near the calibre Conte wants but they will have resale value, or be cheap with PL experience.

Conte will be an awesome PSG manager. Give him the big names he wants and I think he’ll get some pretty good performances out of them. I don’t think he’s the guy to cultivate a young squad that will make mistakes. He’s too intense and demanding. He won it last year with no Europe to contend with and a 343 which no one had yet figured out. This year he doesn’t have that luxury.

Chelsea will be ok. It didn’t take us long to really start being competitive once Poch got to shape the squad and culture. And it’s great for us that they don’t want to compete via spending anymore (why I can understand those stories of Poch being their ideal choice, doesn’t mean it will happen but I see their thinking). Jardim will be perfect for Chelsea I reckon.

Chelsea IMO don’t currently have a model and are in danger of being an expansive operation in the wilderness if they don’t do something

Their buys reek of bargain basement operating (for a club at ther level) and show that Roman is not subsidising anything anymore. Being out of the CL will hurt them a stheir genuine high end players won’t waste another year with a club with no stability and their sponsors will have clauses to claw back some money I’m sure

Jose deserves to cop some serious sh!t if we finish above them having spent that ludicrous amount of money. Even against City they look disjointed. I would seriously fancy our chances at Wembley unless they start clicking. His brand of busball is Championship standard.

Back