• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

"Champions of 3rd place, we know what we are"

Very different games though in the derbies
United play better at home too
A draw would suit us

I agree, but what is interesting is how I believe this is where our experience can see us through. We simply focus on Juventus. Then Bournemouth. One game at a time. As long as the squad play that way, we will be golden. But I'd be lying if I didn't say my bottom will get a tad squeaky!

The difference between us and Liverpool is Eriksen. We are a better team than them because we have brains.

Agreed but a big reason we got 86 points last season was due to the sheer amount of goals we scored, the majority of them scored by Kane, Alli and Son.

Agreed but a big reason we got 86 points last season was due to the sheer amount of goals we scored, the majority of them scored by Kane, Alli and Son.

And a fair chunk of those Eriksen had an instrumental role in. I don't have stats on key pass but one but I would expect Eriksen's figures to be off the chart. Everything goes through him which is why we look flat when he doesn't play and developing Lamela into an option to cover is instrumental.

Coutinho is a MotD player. To really see how important Eriksen is, you need to be at the game.

The difference between us and Liverpool is Eriksen. We are a better team than them because we have brains.

I think the difference is more than just Eriksen.

We have a defence, for one.

We have a midfield able to dominate games.

We have a system of play that can last 90 minutes every game, sets us up to dominate all aspects and get the win.

We dont have a front three that covers the cracks of the rest of the side and manager, rather supplements the rest of the side.

And yes, of course, we have some real intelligence on the field.

I think the difference is more than just Eriksen.

We have a defence, for one.

We have a midfield able to dominate games.

We have a system of play that can last 90 minutes every game, sets us up to dominate all aspects and get the win.

We dont have a front three that covers the cracks of the rest of the side and manager, rather supplements the rest of the side.

And yes, of course, we have some real intelligence on the field.

No arguments from me. I was specifically refering to us having more brains in attack. Everything behind the front four goes without saying.

Why are they more important? Surely the team performance is more important than an individuals, especially in a player who makes the team tick. Eriksen would be less effective for us if he was not directly play and was instead focusing on his own return.

I am just glad Barca went for Coutinho and not Eriksen.

Next 5 games are massive - Including the FA cup in that

We have

Bournemouth
Chelsea
Stoke
City

Can't help think these 4 will decide if we slump and miss out.

We have

Bournemouth
Chelsea
Stoke
City

Beat me to it by seconds. Agree, 4 away days on the bounce as well including the Cup match. Time to stand up and banish 'sexy' into history bin

We have

Bournemouth
Chelsea
Stoke
City

Exciting times! I can't wait for Chelski away. I hope to see us fudging knock them into the ground, finally.

Back