• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 23/24

Running through the graveyard
We laughed my friends and I
We swore we'd be together
Until the day we die

It's such a sad old feeling
The fields are soft and green
It's memories that I'm stealing
But you're innocent when you dream,

Diego Simeone's sad song of departure:

It's more than rain that falls on our parade tonight
It's more than thunder, it's more than thunder
And it's more than a bad dream now that I'm sober
Nothing but sad times, nothing but sad times
It's more than woe-begotten grey skies now

Last edited:
was annoyed seeing Mbappe get the two goals. done nothing over two legs, played absolutely brick in both to be honest, yet gets a penalty and deflection landing to him in the 6 yard box to make it all about him when he flattered to deceive across both games.

Kids love him, think he's a farmer.

was annoyed seeing Mbappe get the two goals. done nothing over two legs, played absolutely brick in both to be honest, yet gets a penalty and deflection landing to him in the 6 yard box to make it all about him when he flattered to deceive across both games.

Was saying the same to my pals

Was saying the same to my pals

No offense, but to question Mbappe's ability is absurd... 159 goals in 175 games.

Incredible talent, only 25. Sure he sometimes stuggles to have an impact in games (which player doesn't?) but to label him a farmer? Outright stupidity.

No offense, but to question Mbappe's ability is absurd... 159 goals in 175 games.

Incredible talent, only 25. Sure he sometimes stuggles to have an impact in games (which player doesn't?) but to label him a farmer? Outright stupidity.
ha, fair comment. Maybe i should clarify, people spoke of him when talking about the best in the world a couple of years back, along with Ronaldo and Messi. Never in that convo at all.

He may be the best in the world but he's not in that bracket, and his performances in major tournaments (especially club level) has shown.

He will do well in Spain, he's a good player, but he's not taken a game and won it like the Ronaldo/Messi days. Similar to Kane i guess in that regard, really shows how the two GOATs were in a league of their own.

ha, fair comment. Maybe i should clarify, people spoke of him when talking about the best in the world a couple of years back, along with Ronaldo and Messi. Never in that convo at all.

He may be the best in the world but he's not in that bracket, and his performances in major tournaments (especially club level) has shown.

He will do well in Spain, he's a good player, but he's not taken a game and won it like the Ronaldo/Messi days. Similar to Kane i guess in that regard, really shows how the two GOATs were in a league of their own.
Neither Kane or Mbappe have been playing for the very best sides yet

Back