• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 23/24

Saudi Sportswashing Machine are in a spot of bother now. Their remaining games are Dortmund away, Milan at home and PSG away. Looks like they have go full throttle all the way. Good! That'll surely impact their league form.
That said, I'm not really counting Saudi Sportswashing Machine in the hunt for top 4/5. They're not all that, and have been performing way above the sum of the parts. Think we have better players in every position.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine are in a spot of bother now. Their remaining games are Dortmund away, Milan at home and PSG away. Looks like they have go full throttle all the way. Good! That'll surely impact their league form.
That said, I'm not really counting Saudi Sportswashing Machine in the hunt for top 4/5. They're not all that, and have been performing way above the sum of the parts. Think we have better players in every position.

They are similar to the Leicester side, playing with a lot of belief and fans right behind them, they wont have the luxury of midweek rest which will test their resources.

Few injuries as well now and obviously Tonali out

So far they have mentioned that Saudi Sportswashing Machine have injuries 3 times
They have the same amount of 1st team squad players out as us but watch the media bang on about them constantly the next few weeks

Harsh sending off for Rashford, no intent, and the handball for the pen is from two feet away.
Still funny though.

The game is well and truly fudged and gone by the absolutely ridiculous rules. Back to the ball, and it's headed down into the arm from 30cm away, and it's given as a penalty.
Absolutely insane and ridiculous! I'm so fuxking fed up by that idiotic interpretation.
It's destroying football!

Back