• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 22/23

Real has been as dodgy as fudge for a lot longer than City, they've got away with it for decades
Yes, I agree. The purchasing power to outspend Real Madrid was truly impressive. Like a Sheikh going into a jewellery store and buying all of the Rolex's, but then another Sheikh walks in and buys the shop, the contents and the employees. Truly wonderful purchasing of a trophy.

Yes, I agree. The purchasing power to outspend Real Madrid was truly impressive. Like a Sheikh going into a jewellery store and buying all of the Rolex's, but then another Sheikh walks in and buys the shop, the contents and the employees. Truly wonderful purchasing of a trophy.

Don’t disagree, but it’s been the way of the world for decades - Blackburn Rovers winning the PL is but one example. Ain’t going to change either.

Proper final, can't see beyond City

Interesting one for me Inter because that Lautaro is the most overhyped player I've seen in years, if hebis as good as people make out we will see him take the fight to City but I don't see it

I know they’ve had some epic bottling in this tournament before, but can’t see it happening tonight.

Inter are garbage.

Will be one of City’s easiest games of the season.

Back