• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 22/23

Not as stupid as Joe Cole though.

"You've got the carrot and the stick as a coach. You've just got to keep going with the carrot."

I don't know why Joe Cole still appears on our screens? He must have been given a year long pundit contract and it means they are just waiting for it to expire, No way they think he's good enough to invite him back time and time again.

I don't know why Joe Cole still appears on our screens? He must have been given a year long pundit contract and it means they are just waiting for it to expire, No way they think he's good enough to invite him back time and time again.
Did they not learn their lesson from the previous years? He has compromising photos of someone is all I can think of.

Not as stupid as Joe Cole though.

"You've got the carrot and the stick as a coach. You've just got to keep going with the carrot."

He’s a fudging incoherent imbecile. How on earth anyone thought he would be any good as a pundit escapes me. They guy can’t speak and even if he does get a sentence out, it offers no insight.

Always loved his complaint about Capello getting the England job.

“How can you hire him when he don’t speak no English.”

Kvaratshkelia a player we were linked with in the summer, which I am sure Conte didn't want. Looks quite an amazing talent and the work rate is unbelievable.

Spoke too soon! Gave the ball away which led to their goal
It was a miscontrol, but right outside the Milan area. It's not like he gave it away in his own 6-yard box. That being said, he did take his time after he lost it chasing down Leao. A less lazy reaction and he may have slowed down Leao enough to the point it wouldn't have led to a goal. Still, the Napoli defenders should have done better.

Back