• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 22/23

That is a total joke, Chelsea players encroached before Dortmund players but they get the advantage???

I’ve become increasingly convinced this season that VAR is corrupt. Here is more evidence. Although here the absolute highlight was that utter waste-of-space Peter Walton expertly explaining that it was NOT a penalty before performing a 180 the very nanosecond he knew that VAR was telling the ref to review it. Hilarious.

I’ve become increasingly convinced this season that VAR is corrupt. Here is more evidence. Although here the absolute highlight was that utter waste-of-space Peter Walton expertly explaining that it was NOT a penalty before performing a 180 the very nanosecond he knew that VAR was telling the ref to review it. Hilarious.

I am sorry, but the bloke is a complete c@ck-womble, having him on as a refereeing expect is not only a waste of money, but I was go as far to say against the Trade Descritions Act 1968...

90% of the time it's just the rules being ridiculous.

Since we beat Chelsea 9 days ago has anything gone right apart from Leicester and Soton losing in the FA Cup as well???

You really think todd boehly has the connections to bribe a var official in a cl game?

If we end up going out tomorrow to carry on the pain of the last 9 days I might go a chuck a tenner on Liverpool making a comeback v Real Madrid, because them turning it round would just the be the cherry on the icing on the bloody cake. 12/1 to win the tie, 33/1 to win in ET, 33/1 to win on pens.

I like the pens option at 33/1

Vomit inducing. Could save their season. But it’s up to us to do the same tomorrow night.

Back