• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2017/18

The so called saint Salah deserves all he gets. He certainly isn't whiter than white. I remember when he refused to shake an Israeli players hand. Some role model ey.

Saying that Madrid's breaks came off when he left the pitch. Madrid need to go for it more now. Hopefully Bale comes on and does the business.

Just checking, but there are no rule changes before this game? Like away goals or something? That would be typical if Liverpool would win it on something that have never or will never occur again.

Surely a parady but sums up why they are hated (rawk)

Salah, what a man, so strong and not afraid to show his emotions in front of the world, his tears of disappointment were so moving, contrast that with Casimero Carvajal, crying like a girls blouse because he did his hamstring, sigh...

Yes RM started getting on top when Salah went off but they can't be jaded already. The sight of their best player going off kinda knocked them I suppose. I expect to see them press better after the break once Klopp gets his say.

Surely a parady but sums up why they are hated (rawk)

Salah, what a man, so strong and not afraid to show his emotions in front of the world, his tears of disappointment were so moving, contrast that with Casimero Carvajal, crying like a girls blouse because he did his hamstring, sigh...

they are not smart enough for parody

Yes RM started getting on top when Salah went off but they can't be jaded already. The sight of their best player going off kinda knocked them I suppose. I expect to see them press better after the break once Klopp gets his say.

Real are used to playing against a more intelligent press than Liverpool's

Last edited:
Back