• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2017/18

Sane’s decision making over the two legs has been pish.

City look like a team that has blown a gasket this past week. Got to be a great chance to beat them on Saturday.

How can Emirates Marketing Project, this supposedly amazing combination of players and manager, have utterly bottled 3 games in a row that we finally needed them to win.
Sane pathetic with his decision making and showing how immature as a player he can still be.
Their defence showing stupid lapses.

But you can bet it'll all be tidied up in time to play us. I really despise Liverpool but Emirates Marketing Project with their utter supine displays almost make me happy that they are losing. Utterly craven.

Yeh massively. But stupidly massively. Got a hand in the face and goes down like he’s been punched. What I don’t get is that there are 5,456 cameras in all stadiums yet they try and con the ref, which they can do but they’ll look like right bellends afterwards.

He is a loathsome scumbag of a cheat!
Sarcasm really doesn't work on the web :cool:

Ah fudge sake I’ve got two bellend Liverpool fans at work. One will talk to every bloke for 15 mins and there’s like 30 men. The other is a bellend that is just arrogant for a Liverpool fan. Can’t be fudged.

How can Emirates Marketing Project, this supposedly amazing combination of players and manager, have utterly bottled 3 games in a row that we finally needed them to win.
Sane pathetic with his decision making and showing how immature as a player he can still be.
Their defence showing stupid lapses.

But you can bet it'll all be tidied up in time to play us. I really despise Liverpool but Emirates Marketing Project with their utter supine displays almost make me happy that they are losing. Utterly craven.

As i keep saying, you can never trust City to win when you want them too. Now watch Saturday night, everything they do will come off, nailed on

Back