• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2017/18 - Round of 16: Juventus

Also Porto won't be an easy match, especially away. They've been handing out a few thrashings this season.

I wanted a weaker draw, simply because the financial upside from progressing another round or two is huge, plus the coefficient points would be useful to help us in future years. Much rather have had a weaker draw now and then hopefully a big name in the quarters, albeit with the risk that you might not actually make the quarters

Looking at the Juventus squad, they have 53 players out on loan(!) and of those 53, eight 8(!!) are goalkeepers!!

Being away first is just as important as who we play! Juve will defend a lot better than Madrid did, we can be sure of that, but if we can do well in the away leg, it will give us confidence to finish them off at home.

41k stadium so only 2k allocation, no chance of me getting one from a ST application, will have to go via an official trip if they do them

Great draw and exactly what reaching the knockouts are about. We will be the underdogs but only marginally I feel but enough for people to write us off and wanting to prove a point I think we will go through over the two legs.

Looking forward to it immensely.

Back