• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2016/17

Annoying that both Vardy and Nasri go forehead to forehead... in any other parallel universe it would be Vardy being "hard" and Nasri "diving around on the floor like a Gooner weasel".

But no, not tonight. Bizarre.

Sevilla absolutely hammered them in the first leg, yet tonight they just chipped balls at the centre backs all game, atrocious game plan.

It's only 12 years since Huth came on in a semi final.

Leicester are going all the way. It's obvious.

This. Either they get a lucky draw in the QF, or even the big boys they end up facing start playing inexplicably badly and they go through.

Some motherfudging juju at work.

This. Either they get a lucky draw in the QF, or even the big boys they end up facing start playing inexplicably badly and they go through.

Some motherfudging juju at work.
It's the cunning work of our dear friend adebayor

Leicester won't fluke their way to the final without it somehow affecting Spurs in a negative way.

Sorry but I'm pleased for them. Shame it couldn't have been Ranieri in charge. Vardy remains a clam. They'll get Barca next round and that will be their final. Still pleased for them.

F*ck Leicester. I've never known a side (since Chelsea and their cup run), where they have so much run in their favour. Maybe I'm just incredibly bitter.
What they done is incredible (again). Sevilla are a fantastic side and to knock them out over two legs is some feat. But yet again you come away scratching your heads thinking how the f*ck did that just happen

Back