• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2016/17

If I were a Paris fan, I'd be raging that Rabiot started rather than Krychowiak. I suppose the gaffer was rewarding those who played so well but maybe best to shore things up a bit from the start no? The young lad really had a bit of a shocker, kept on giving it away in dangerous areas and I'm sure the more defenisvely minded Pole would have helped.

Incredible game though, but dodgy at times, there was no replay of the Di Maria one on one incident and the second pen should have probably been a second yellow for Suarez. Him and Neymar still utter brickbags.

If Barca's fans are anything like our's, I'm sure there are a few dimwits now that left in the 85th minute. :p

I heard a radio report on the game and the reporter said many had left before the fourth goal. I suspect few will admit it.

What annoyed me is that I found out that it was on BT Select after the game had finished.:mad:

No apparantly there's is still better, as it was in the final, and they pulled back 3 in 45 minutes, whereas Barca had 90 mins to pull 4 back......

Just the other day Arsenal had to overcome a 1-5 deficit from the first leg. Oh wait...

this has been the best KO stages i can remember, barely a nondescript match, can't wait for Emirates Marketing Project Monaco next week

Yep, lots of diving and play acting. We need video refs to decide key moments like that penalty, the referees have no chance deciding it in real time.
Even easier than that - why not just review matches after the event and punish all dives with a retrospective 5 match ban? Second offence gets 10 matches.

That way you stop diving and Suarez's career in one go - double bonus.

I find it incredible that refs give free kick when players go down with either both arms outstretched upwards or both legs lifted upwards. Whenever I've seen others trip or fall the first instinct is to try to keep your balance, particularly putting your arms forward to save injury from the fall, why would anyone throws their arms upwards other than in a slapstick sketch? I think it will be very difficult to ban players unless it can be proved there was not contact, many players go down as soon as they feel the slightest touch. I remember a few years ago when Woolwich were trying to show what a caring club they were by reaching out to help under privilege kids, one to the kids said how great it was being coached by their staff and how they had shown them how to win freekicks, I'm sure all clubs do it and it's ingrained in players psyche.

Even easier than that - why not just review matches after the event and punish all dives with a retrospective 5 match ban? Second offence gets 10 matches.

That way you stop diving and Suarez's career in one go - double bonus.
He'll be well fired up for his annual game.

Back