• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2016/17

Watching Dortmund tonight reminds me of us trying to break down well drilled defensive sides.. All out of ideas. Tuchel making a double change now with ten to go, could be 'plan b'?

Are you joking? His movement and runs are fantastic! He's as good as it gets in that aspect of the game. Top class!
Not joking. Before the goal which was good he was loosing the ball over and over in really promising positions. Running around a lot is all well and good but if I could be bother I'd show you all the times he fudged up when a goal looked likely. As I say it didn't make a difference but that's what I saw. I wasn't alone in my assessment. The pundits on my stream were saying the same.

With His runs and movement, the defenders have to track him. That left his team mates in acres of space. Can't believe you don't see that!

Sent with Miele C1 Vacuum cleaner

Draxler on the other hand had a very mixed game. Held on to the ball far too long a lot of times, and made the wrong pass equally many times, especially in the first half. He improved in the second half though.

With His runs and movement, the defenders have to track him. That left his team mates in acres of space. Can't believe you don't see that!

Yep, his runs were good but in possession he wasn't good. I CANT BELEIVE YOU DIDN' T SEE THAT ;)

Draxler on the other hand had a very mixed game. Held on to the ball far too long a lot of times, and made the wrong pass equally many times, especially in the first half. He improved in the second half though.

I thought Draxler roasted Roberto all night :confused:

Not watching hopefully the thrashing of the Goons tonight . For me, the game to watch is Real Madrid v Napoli. Won't surprise me to see another shock here. Napoli's fast counter attacking football has been some of the best I've seen this season. They have some great players on form, Mertens, Insigne and one of my faves Hamsik.

Not watching hopefully the thrashing of the Goons tonight . For me, the game to watch is Real Madrid v Napoli. Won't surprise me to see another shock here. Napoli's fast counter attacking football has been some of the best I've seen this season. They have some great players on form, Mertens, Insigne and one of my faves Hamsik.
I hear you, but I'm watching with goons, so hoping for a big dollop of schadenfreude.

Arsenal will get a result tonight - Real Madrid v Napoli is my game to watch..........might watch the under card on the iPad.

Bayern making Arse look like kids, then Bayern change tactic and start to play like kids themselves. Huge goal for Arse, but when did a player ever get three attempts on goal from a penalty before? Poor defending.

Back