• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2014/15

Arsenal will get an easy group, somehow manage to **** it up and come 2nd, then draw a top team in the 1st knockout stages and go out, same old same old

Rehearsal draw saw Liverpool get Real Madrid and Juventus. Proper draw supposed to start in an hour or so.

Rehearsal draw saw Liverpool get Real Madrid and Juventus. Proper draw supposed to start in an hour or so.

What's the point of a rehearsal draw? It's not like they're launching the first manned expedition to Jupiter. Picking balls out of bowls is pretty straightforward, despite the fuss with multiple bowls.

What is it with Chelsea and Favorable cup draws? Every time!

Group A: Atletico Madrid, Juventus, Olympiakos, Malmo

Group B: Real Madrid, Basel, Liverpool, Ludogorets Razgrad.

Group C: Benfica, Zenit St Petersburg, Bayer Leverkusen, Monaco.

Group D: Arsenal, Borussia Dortmund, Galatasaray, Anderlecht

Group E: Bayern Munich, Emirates Marketing Project, CSKA Moscow, Roma.

Group F: Barcelona, Paris St-Germain, Ajax, APOEL Nicosia.

Group G: Chelsea, Schalke, Sporting Lisbon, Maribor

Group H: Porto, Shakhtar Donetsk, Athletic Bilbao, BATE Borisov.

Last edited:
What's the point of a rehearsal draw? It's not like they're launching the first manned expedition to Jupiter. Picking balls out of bowls is pretty straightforward, despite the fuss with multiple bowls.

I've never understood this either. If you need help picking balls out of bowls you need far more help than a practice round.

Ajax haven't had much luck with their draws in recent years.

Re. Rehearsal draw. I think it's more of a run through of who does what, checking technical equipment, see if graphics are working etc.

any TV event like that will have a run through, gives the floor managers and camera/sound crew the chance to get their marks/shots lined up and gets the talent more relaxed

I've worked on one show in the past where they would do a full script run through of the whole 3 hours

reporting the result if the rehearsal draw is stupid though

The loserpool C@nts got undeservedly lucky!! It's impossible not to go through that group!! That said, NOTHING would please me more than if they let this one slip too!!!! :ross:
And looking forward to seing them get thrashed by Bale and Modric =D>

So an easy draw for Chelsea & Arsenal as usual, Liverpool easy too, Emirates Marketing Project get the group of death once again

Luckiest drawers in world football, CFC

CFC's group opponents in the last 7 years, tough draws

BwKYKnEIcAEHIlP.jpg

Arsenal team to play Dortmund: Szczesny, Bellerin, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Gibbs, Arteta, Wheelchair, Ramsey, Alexis, Ozil, Welbeck

Back