• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2014/15

Seems like a good change...

Arsenal hit with Champions League blow as only Premier League winners will be guaranteed top seed status - Telegraph

Arsenal's days of being guaranteed top-seeded status in the Champions League are over after Uefa announced a radical shake-up to the draw for next season's competition.

Gianni Infantino, the general secretary of European football's governing body, confirmed its executive committee would ratify a change that would see the winners of the Premier League placed among the top seeds automatically but not the sides finishing second, third and fourth.

The current co-efficient system rewards teams who consistently qualify for the competition - like Arsenal - regardless of how they do so, and penalises those who are relatively new to it - like Emirates Marketing Project.

Under the new proposals, the top eight seeds would comprise of the Champions League holders and seven domestic league winners of the top-ranked Uefa nations - currently Spain, England, Germany, Portugal, Italy, Russia and France.

Bzg9TKzCMAAzdFK.jpg

Who cares is Bale is injured? I've got over my dislike of him over the way he left and I wouldn't wish injury on anyone but he's not a Spurs player any more, I wish him well and all that but It's not like we support Real Madrid. They will still have enough to beat Liverpool.

Last edited:
Who cares is Bale is injured? I've got over my dislike of him over the way he left and I wouldn't wish injury on anyone but he's not a Spurs player any more, I wish him well and all that but It's not like we support Real Madrid. They will still have enough to beat Liverpool.

Did you not want to see him and Ronaldo running them ragged then, I sure as hell did

Did you not want to see him and Ronaldo running them ragged then, I sure as hell did

I would like to see Real Madrid beat Liverpool but I cannot stand Real Madrid so I will take no pleasure in watching them win. I really couldn't care less who scores for them, I cringe every time I see Ronaldo celebrate with the veins in in neck bulging, it's grotesque, even more cringe when Bale tries to copy him. They should have more than enough to beat Liverpool without Bale.

I've taken a lot of digs at Bale since he left and will make a conscious effort to limit it (aside from the odd dig about his hair or the fact that he adores Ronaldo :lol:) as I no longer feel any anger towards him for the way he left, but I don't see why some still idolise him almost like he stlll plays for us. I couldn't care less how successful or unsuccessful he may be for the remainder of his career, unless he comes back to us of course.

In theory; but Madrid are themselves flaky and they might even be slightly intimidated by the Kop

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, a load of big **** flags won't put off players who have all played on the world stage for years its not Galatasary

Moscow with the dodgiest penalty ever given, thats karma Emirates Marketing Project for sunday you bunch of *****

Back