• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cars and honeys

SpursLodge

Nicola Berti
After a long days work in Southampton I'm now on the 3 hour drive back to essex, and like most men when driving past certain cars you always have a glance over and see if the driver is a fitty.

My observations to date are...

Minis tend to be young and hot, especially the convertibles.

Fiat 500, another good chance of a looker.

KA, normally young girls, not always good looking.

Little sports cars, MILFs

People carriers, bit mumsie, not really worth a look.

The worst thing about this game is when you see a mini or a fiat500 and its got a geezer or a fatty in it, very disappointing! Still a good way to pass the long journey though.

What about a VW Beetle? I'd have thought you'd find that in a similar category to Fiat 500s and Minis.

After a long days work in Southampton I'm now on the 3 hour drive back to essex, and like most men when driving past certain cars you always have a glance over and see if the driver is a fitty.

My observations to date are...

Minis tend to be young and hot, especially the convertibles.

Fiat 500, another good chance of a looker.

KA, normally young girls, not always good looking.

Little sports cars, MILFs

People carriers, bit mumsie, not really worth a look.

The worst thing about this game is when you see a mini or a fiat500 and its got a geezer or a fatty in it, very disappointing! Still a good way to pass the long journey though.

You can always give me a wave as you pass.

Agree with you about people carriers, I'm 53 and I won't look at a dollop in a people carrier.

Yeah good point, beetles are rarer than the others but definitely with a glance.

That should say, worth a glance.

And just to clarify, only the new beetles count, don't be looking lovingly in the window of the old ones as the hippy staring back at you may have long hair but unlikely to have boobies!

Can I just say for the record that although officially being male I like bird's motors. Over the years I've had a Nova, a Sportrak, a Saab 93 cab, a Freelander. I think I may have too much air in my Nikes.

Can I just say for the record that although officially being male I like bird's motors. Over the years I've had a Nova, a Sportrak, a Saab 93 cab, a Freelander. I think I may have too much air in my Nikes.

:eek:
Is this considered a 'bird's' motor? I like 'em too...8-[

Back