• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Carlos Vinicius

As certain as one can be about these things that it's the former in the deal. But the effect can be a different one if the player does well enough for the club to want to sign him, but not well enough to make the acceptable at the previously agreed terms.

Yes, so we'd have the choice of trying to renegotiate it down but potentially blowing up the relationship or paying the price. Either way, with 5 days left in the window I'm relieved that we might be solving the problem for this season at least!!!

If he is a player that can play as a 9 and bring others in that sounds ideal. Would give options to play with Harry if needed. Harry can also play off him in games with Son and Bale out wide. Know nothing about him. But another option up front that has good link play would be ideal.

Never heard of CV, he's 1.9m and strong and seems to be quite technical too, so I can see why Jose wants him.

https://footballwhispers.com/blog/carlos-vinicius-scout-report/

...... Intelligent with his shot selection, Vinicius isn't one to just pepper a goal with efforts and only seems to shoot when he's in a good position. It sounds simple and, to be fair, it is. But too many attackers waste possession with questionable efforts from distance.
The 6ft 3in powerhouse looks like a traditional target man but, as the stats suggest, he's much more of a poacher. While he is an intriguing player, the €100million release clause in his deal makes any move for him a difficult one.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back