• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Capital One Cup Draw Thread - 4th Round: Norwich (A)

Re: Capital One Cup 3rd round

Hats off to the yids who make that trip, true dedication (and part madness) that

Bloody hell it's an even further round trip than Saudi Sportswashing Machine! Credit to any crazy people willing to do that!

Only 25 miles further away than a trip from Reading to Saudi Sportswashing Machine. If we get a decent allocation, I am going, and "yes", I am crazy!!

Hats off to the yids who make that trip, true dedication (and part madness) that

Depending on the allocation I suppose, but I still think anyone wanting a ticket will be fine, due to the distance for a night game.

Only 25 miles further away than a trip from Reading to Saudi Sportswashing Machine. If we get a decent allocation, I am going, and "yes", I am crazy!!

Still best part of 5 hours on a week night. Plus it's going up the M6 at peak time. Hat off to you if you do it

Still best part of 5 hours on a week night. Plus it's going up the M6 at peak time. Hat off to you if you do it

tickle my balls with a feather there mate. Its horrendous at present. Especially the stretch between J17(Sandbach) and J20(Lymm).

For anybody heading for the Carlisle game or even the Manchester United game a few days later, allow yourself an extra 30 mins fpr that stretch alone

I'm old enough to have seen Spurs play Carlisle United in the old First Division.

Should be a decent run out for some of our second/third string. Maybe a Coulibaly sub appearence.

Think Carlisle will be well up for it.

Lee Miller @LeeMillerScotia
Buzzin 4 the lads!!.Spurs at home!!got 2 b a sell out!!!.defo gutted i won't b involved!!.need 2 get ma head round it tho!! #brickhappenz

Capital One Cup? Sounds like something like the Peace Cup we won a few years back.

Ridiculous. Will always be the League Cup for me.

Capital One Cup? Sounds like something like the Peace Cup we won a few years back.

Ridiculous. Will always be the League Cup for me.

FOOTBALL LEAGUE CUP SPONSORSHIP
1981-82 to 1985-86 (5 seasons) MILK CUP
1986-87 to 1989-90 (4 seasons) LITTLEWOODS CUP
1990-91 to 1991-92 (2 seasons) RUMBLEOWS LEAGUE CUP
1992-93 to 1997-98 (6 seasons) COCA COLA CUP
1998-99 to 2002-03 (5 seasons) WORTHINGTON CUP
2003-04 to 2011-12 (9 seasons) CARLING CUP
2012-13 onwards CAPITAL ONE CUP

Just had a quick look at the Carlisle forum. Thought i was on glory-glory for a minute when i read the header

Welcome to CUFC Online, the unofficial Carlisle United messageboard and website that has now been live on the Footymad network for a decade, and which goes back even further than that to 1995 on Al Wood****'s old Commodore 16. Apparently in all that time there have been exactly 127 posts worth reading on here, so your job is to find them, good luck!

Thats 27 more than here!

:-"

Just seen the ticket details. Allocation 1,400. I'm hoping the distance might put a lot of people off travelling, otherwise its another away day/night that wont get to the members

Just seen the ticket details. Allocation 1,400. I'm hoping the distance might put a lot of people off travelling, otherwise its another away day/night that wont get to the members

Allocation: 1,400

Prices: Adult £19.00; Seniors over 65 £16.00; Young Adults 18-22 £13.00; Junior U17 £10.00; Under 11 £7.00

One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders can apply online or by submitting an application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, no later than 5:00pm on Friday 7 September.

Should we not be oversubscribed with Season Ticket Holder applications, we will open applications to One Hotspur Bronze / Lilywhite Members who will then be able to apply online or by submitting the away match application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, from 5.00pm on Friday 7 September and no later than 5pm on Friday 14 September.

Loyalty Points: 5

Back