• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Capital One Cup 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least against UTD they had recognised fullbacks. Hendersen will probably do a job tracking on one flank, but I fail to see who will do so on the other flank.

It's almost like Rodgers is asking for trouble.

Semis will be Chelsea - Sheff U and Liverpool - winner at WHL. Sets up the dream final for the tv companies.

Semis will be Chelsea - Sheff U and Liverpool - winner at WHL. Sets up the dream final for the tv companies.

Is the pay day for the final ( a February Sunday) better than the TV pay day from 2 legged semi?

Can see it being Pool - Chelski to go big on the semis. The final will get the same basic viewership whether it is us, pool or Utd vs Chavs.

Yeeeessssssssssss come on you mtha ****ers!!

Spurs are on their way to Wembley.....Tottenham's gonna do it again !!

Lets not get too over-confident, remember Burnley a few seasons ago, even with that 4-1 in the first leg we nearly blew it.

I'm excited to think that we could be going to Wembley but... chances are that I won't be able to get a ticket, so the excitement is limited. :(

Does anyone actually know what happened between Koeman and Nigel Clough? I mean beyond just 'lack of respect'? What exactly did Clough do??

amazing draw, so unspurs-like and I am desperate for u to win a trophy but would rather forfeit the europa cup place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back