• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Can't believe it.........

Crawley

Board Legend
went out with friends last night. Had a lovely time.

Stood in a taxi rank waiting to come home, when I choked on a bit of kebab, and had to spit it out on the floor.

Some animal walking past told me to "watch it mate", upon which i tried to say I was fudging choking when the taco hit me. Twice. And down i went.

Weird fella. Big, ugly, smelly thing, only had one eye in the middle of his forehead, and was covered in hair.

And he was wearing womens tights.

Needs locking up. he's disturbed.

Stood in a taxi rank waiting to come home, when I choked on a bit of kebab, and had to spit it out on the floor.

Some animal walking past told me to "watch it mate", upon which i tried to say I was fudging choking when the taco hit me. Twice. And down i went.

Weird fella. Big, ugly, smelly thing, only had one eye in the middle of his forehead, and was covered in hair.

I wonder who it was ? :barnet:

One of two things have happened here:

1. Chich has hacked your account.

2. You got punched in the face by Chich.

\o/

Do you know this man ???

3789669838_def935aeea.jpg

guy sounds like a right clown shoe, what was he wearing just tights or did he have anything else on? funny enough i had a similar experince at the weekend, were out in Guildford as well?

Back