• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

SIgned Arnautovic for £28m....given prices today, I can't work out whether that's a good deal or not! Certainly if you could get him performing regularly it would be a good price

SIgned Arnautovic for £28m....given prices today, I can't work out whether that's a good deal or not! Certainly if you could get him performing regularly it would be a good price
£28m wowzers, football is just mental at the moment

In what sense is West Ham big?
He's coming from Emirates Marketing Project, who only represent half of Manchester, via Torino who only represent a little bit of Turin, to London FC of London, who represent the entire capital city. That's big.

They're so big they had to borrow him.

He's coming from Emirates Marketing Project, who only represent half of Manchester, via Torino who only represent a little bit of Turin, to London FC of London, who represent the entire capital city. That's big.

They're so big they had to borrow him.

Well if you are going to borrow a stadium why stop there

He has really bought into the West Ham delusion...

I think they pay them extra wages for attending clown school as part of the contract. Even football players are not stupid not to know who is actually what, you only have to read kyle walkers deleted Emirates Marketing Project post.

They are a good club operated extremely poorly. You give them Danny boy and i bet he eventually turns them around. Instead they have taste less owners that talk big and show how small minded they are by always bitching about us.

They have a complex.

Back