• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

The Bing Club fans at my work are very worried about tomorrow night, they fancy it could be 5 or 6 nil

I so hope so !!!

Posted this in response to Robspur12's post in the Pochettino thread but thought it might be more relevant here...

It never ceases to amaze me how Wet Spam fans see us as their most hated rivals (after Milwall) so their players will put in a once a season performance against us but they will happily bend over and spread their cheeks for ARSEnal and Chavski :rolleyes:

Since their most recent return to the top flight...

v ARSEnal - W:1 D:1 L:8 GF:11 GA:30 Pts:4
v Everton - W:1 D:2 L:7 GF:9 GA:17 Pts:5
v Emirates Marketing Project - W:2 D:1 L:7 GF:9 GA:20 Pts:7
v ManU - W:1 D:4 L:5 GF:9 GA:16 Pts:7
v Chavski - W:2 D:2 L:6 GF:8 GA:16 Pts:8
v Liverpool - W:3 D:2 L:4 GF:14 GA:14 Pts:11
v Spurs - W:4 D:1 L:5 GF:15 GA:16 Pts:13

o_O

Shamefully we are probably the only decent PL highlight they had there this season. Can't imagine too many of their fans have been won over by the move
Bournemouth are the only other team outside the Bottom 6 that Wet Spam have beaten at the Olympic Stadium this season and at least they had the excuse of having a player sent off!

The Spammers lost to everyone else in the Top 6, by an aggregate score of 17-2 :oops:

Back