• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

What ambition?

The lies they tell the fans to keep them happy, while having no intention (or idea how to) follow through. It's all about quick fixes, like the £20 million striker, because fortunately for them most fans are dumb enough to be blinded by a big signing and briefly forget he's going to be supported by crap.

To asset strip ..... in record time

Sporty enough ?

I like it - and on that basis they are failing in that ambition. Typical of them really.

The lies they tell the fans to keep them happy, while having no intention (or idea how to) follow through. It's all about quick fixes, like the £20 million striker, because fortunately for them most fans are dumb enough to be blinded by a big signing and briefly forget he's going to be supported by crap.

I kind of think its one of those situations where they deserve each other, its a perfect relationship really.

They spent money like we did after Bale left. They have brought highly rated players. I particularly like the French defender.

But a football team is more then just talented players. They don't look like they know what they should be doing.

The issue they have is instead of building something they’ve hounded our managers like Big Sam and Moyes who actually delivered something above par (keeping them in the prem) and then delusionally hired a statesman like manager because he won the league with a club with the most resources and bought players because of their names rather than proven ability to deliver regularly in this league. It’s almost like they’ve got a couple of fans running the club...

Dk5TGQbXcAE6dRD.jpg

In fairness, it was some taco calling talksport, but funny none the less!

And seeing a 93rd minute goal to sink them at home, to a newly promoted side was just priceless.

I particularly like the French defender.

He's left-footed as well. I'll be keeping an eye on him - if he has a good passing range on him and adapts well to the PL, we may have found our Verts backup/long-term replacement.

Getting him off Spam shouldn't be an issue - I'd imagine he's already flabbergasted by the place.

Back