• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

I admire him because he proper supports his club. It’s a bit like Phil Thompson who is a dreadful pundit but great entertainment because he absolutely loves Liverpool.

I reserve the right to dislike both because I can’t stand their clubs but I admire the fact they really love those clubs.

Exactly - People calling these types of players out because they get upset in defeat and yet the same people bemoaning the lack of winners and trophies at our club.
Other than Harry we have nobody who is a fan in the team.
You need the Terry's :mad:, Totti's and the Buffon's at clubs someone to "celebrate when you avoid relegation" or even get fourth place and qualify for the Champions League ?

I have no doubt they had the same thought.

I simply cannot wait for next season in the new ground and for their owners (and fans) to see the absolutely superb stadium & facilities we have vs the absolute sh1te they have.
Let’s see how they spin that one.
Lets hope for an all round thoroughly depressing journey for their away fans!

On noble, not only is he brick, he’s also a cheat, and a complete clam, all those things would be true whoever he played for.

This is it, all day long, for me.

As a player, at his best, he was bang average.

And that was a long time back.

I get that people appreciate he is a club man, "one of their own" etc, but honestly that aside he really is just a bit of a clam.

Frankly, he really is "one of them".

Had he not traded on their nostalgia, hanging onto all that "academy" gonad*s, and been a badge kissing fudgewit I dont think he would even be a premiership player right now. Maybe not even Championship.

I have no doubt they had the same thought.

I simply cannot wait for next season in the new ground and for their owners (and fans) to see the absolutely superb stadium & facilities we have vs the absolute sh1te they have.
Let’s see how they spin that one.

That's a big reason i didnt want them to go down this season. :)

Back