• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Best bit about it even when asked just doesn't understand labelling a race of people trouble for the behaviour of one or two is not really on, no back tracking or awareness.

All West Ham United employees are required to go on equality, diversity and unconscious-bias training as part of our new mandatory training and workforce plan.

It maybe time to change their provider of diversity and equality training. :)

All West Ham United employees are required to go on equality, diversity and unconscious-bias training as part of our new mandatory training and workforce plan.

To be more in line with their true beliefs

It speak volumes when you have mandatory "dont be racist/sexist/bigot/clam" training, doesnt it?

How many other clubs would find this even necessary?!

It speak volumes when you have mandatory "dont be racist/sexist/bigot/clam" training, doesnt it?

How many other clubs would find this even necessary?!

It doesn't really speak volumes. It's sensible HR practice for any large organisation, and in very crude terms it's an insurance policy against wider organisational damage or litigation should one of your staff go rogue. I've seen it in organisations which were extremely fluffy and inclusive, and ones that were decidedly not.

You think we have it at Spurs?

Or do you think we are fundamentally staffed by decent people and its not necessary.

Lots of organisations which are staffed by decent people mandate that sort of training. As you can imagine, you'd get it at the Guardian, the BBC or any public sector organisation. Certainly at any FTSE 100 company.

My guess is that Spurs do something along these lines, because Levy is fairly savvy and it's a relatively cheap mitigation against organisational risk. But I wouldn't really know.

None of this wrangling about best practice for HR in any way detracts from the key point that West Ham is rotten from the shifty owners, through the racist scouts, the kleptomaniac tea lady, and the grounds staff with their stashes of banned pesticides, down to the players and the supporters.

Bloody hell you lot are boring.

West Ham tee up yet another own goal and you want to defend them?

Of course big companies cover their ass with these things (ours is online).

I think its rather funny, and indicative of West Ham as a club, that they feel the need to advertise that it is mandatory.

It comes across as I said, "we need to teach our people not to be racist!" which is quite amusing.

Also, in wider terms, that they feel the need to advertise it was well speaks volumes of them. Small time, thinking they are big time. Hilarious.

Bloody hell you lot are boring.

West Ham tee up yet another own goal and you want to defend them?

Of course big companies cover their ass with these things (ours is online).

I think its rather funny, and indicative of West Ham as a club, that they feel the need to advertise that it is mandatory.

It comes across as I said, "we need to teach our people not to be racist!" which is quite amusing.

Also, in wider terms, that they feel the need to advertise it was well speaks volumes of them. Small time, thinking they are big time. Hilarious.

I think its more of there is no need to exaggerate a point they are such a fudging tin pot club that the cold truth is enough to hang them. Guy gets asked about it and he still says :

West Ham wanted to limit their number of African players because “they have a bad attitude” and “cause mayhem” when they are not in the team.

I think its more of there is no need to exaggerate a point they are such a fudging tin pot club that the cold truth is enough to hang them. Guy gets asked about it and he still says :

West Ham wanted to limit their number of African players because “they have a bad attitude” and “cause mayhem” when they are not in the team.

Could easily have stayed quiet and slowy got rid of the "trouble makers" ... its not like someone held a gun to their head when they signed these players.

Could easily have stayed quiet and slowy got rid of the "trouble makers" ... its not like someone held a gun to their head when they signed these players.
they have started Sakho just left and I think he was the main concern, as I understand it this conversation was with a scout for criteria for new signings.

Sullivan is the de facto DoF at West Ham, there is no way this "no more Africans" didn't get the sign off from him but just didn't expect this dude to be so blatant about his language rather than using euphemisms. Will be interesting to see if he falls on his sword or if he takes the owners down with him.

Back