• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cann we?

IF

and I know what IF's are

but IF we had have kept Kane and still signed Maddison/VDV we would be 10 points clear by now

IF

and I know what IF's are

but IF we had have kept Kane and still signed Maddison/VDV we would be 10 points clear by now

If we’d have kept Kane, and sent him out on his own in every game, we’d still be 10 points clear.

This season, everyone is brick.

6 points behind. We can beat Arsenal at home. That would reduce the gap to them. Really think we can go close to winning the league, whether we actually do or not is to be seen but we have the team if we can get Maddison, Bentancur and Van de Ven back playing without losing other key players.
Agreed. 6 points. That's touching distance. If we can keep it at that kind of distance until our injury worries (hopefully) lessen anything can happen. Not to say we'll come close in the end, but it can happen.

6 points behind. We can beat Arsenal at home. That would reduce the gap to them. Really think we can go close to winning the league, whether we actually do or not is to be seen but we have the team if we can get Maddison, Bentancur and Van de Ven back playing without losing other key players.
Don't think we will win it, but we will have a big say in who does.

My thoughts as well, i feel that we are jumping the gun if we start believing we can win it ( work in progress). We are heading in the right direction though.
I think we'll be in the mix. Hopefully we can get past Everton on Saturday, and with a draw between Liverpool and Arsenal, we'll only be 4 points off them. I'm not really worried about Villa. Don't think they'll last the distance

I think we'll be in the mix. Hopefully we can get past Everton on Saturday, and with a draw between Liverpool and Arsenal, we'll only be 4 points off them. I'm not really worried about Villa. Don't think they'll last the distance
We just need to take each game as they come right now as the suspensions we have and will get are daft
That’s gonna have a say over Christmas

If Arsenal were to pick up up the kind of injuries both us and Saudi Sportswashing Machine have had it would be nice! Although I suppose you'd never hear the end of it and how unlucky they are etc

Win 4 or ideally 5 of our next 6 and we’ll be up there (maybe top again)…and with VDV and Maddison to come back (plus a new CB)

What can I say? I’m an eternal optimist & we could still do it!

Asterisk teams have a game in hand
MNU and NEW lost today, LIV and ARS only got a point and Spurs won, which is nice.
Spurs in the top 4 at Christmas is most pleasing
3 points behind second
Likely MNC will pick up form, so it could be a fight between us and Villa for 4th and 5th IF IF IF the other teams like WHU NEW MNU BHA drop away

Already a top5 then a gap down to WHU

40 ARS
39 LIV AST
36 TOT
34 MNC*
30 WHU
29 NEW
28 MNU
27 BHA
22 Cheats, Bournemouth et al

Last edited:
*Means a game in hand

Lovely end to the year that, really nice to catch up with ARS.
The top 5 are 6pts clear, despite WHU's incredible results
We are being chased by WHU MNU BRI NEW CHE all of whom have serious issues

42 LIV* AST
40 MNC* ARS
39 TOT
33 WHU*
31 MNU
30 BRI*
29 NEW*
28 CHE WOL
25 BOU*
24 FUL