• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Buying your seat at WHL

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
I can't find the link to be able to buy my seat at the Lane, hope I haven't missed the chance

Anybody know where it is on the official site please

same, never got an email, never got anything

Also.... got my season ticket renewal. Is there anyway to move seats. I suppose i have to buy the seat then request a move

http://i.tottenhamhotspur.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003083225-Wembley-Season-Ticket-Renewal-FAQ-s

How can I select an alternative seat?

Season Ticket holders who decide not to accept the seat allocated to them by the Club at Wembley Stadium by Friday 19 May, will be contacted and offered the opportunity to select an alternative seat from the range of seats available during the second renewal window, from Monday 22 May until Wednesday 31 May. If you do not select a seat by the end of this second phase you will lose your benefits as a Season Ticket holder including any loyalty points accumulated. Should you wish to apply to become a Season Ticket holder again in the future then you will be required to join our Season Ticket waiting list.

I received the email on the 3rd, the deadline was on the 5th by 5pm to "apply".

Appears they've not emailed all ST holders about purchasing seats.

I am in Paxton Upper though, so perhaps because my stand is the first to come down they've sent them to us first? Hopefully you still get a chance to get your seat.

I received the email on the 3rd, the deadline was on the 5th by 5pm to "apply".

Appears they've not emailed all ST holders about purchasing seats.

I am in Paxton Upper though, so perhaps because my stand is the first to come down they've sent them to us first? Hopefully you still get a chance to get your seat.

i also sit in paxton upper and i got nothing. My mate on the lower tier also got no email

```````````````````````````````````````````
http://i.tottenhamhotspur.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003083225-Wembley-Season-Ticket-Renewal-FAQ-s

How can I select an alternative seat?

Season Ticket holders who decide not to accept the seat allocated to them by the Club at Wembley Stadium by Friday 19 May, will be contacted and offered the opportunity to select an alternative seat from the range of seats available during the second renewal window, from Monday 22 May until Wednesday 31 May. If you do not select a seat by the end of this second phase you will lose your benefits as a Season Ticket holder including any loyalty points accumulated. Should you wish to apply to become a Season Ticket holder again in the future then you will be required to join our Season Ticket waiting list.

so basically the second option might be worse! ideally would like to sit next to my friend

I got the email and my seat is in the Park Lane Upper.

Yeah I received an email confirmation....is it actually going to be my seat or just a random one they manage to remove!

Haven't received anything about renewal of membership, until I got a letter in the mail TODAY after I got home from work, with deadline to receive memorabilia 5 minutes away when I opened the letter! I made it with seconds to spare! Unbelievable unprofessional by the club! I've been looking at for the renewal for weeks, but seen NOTHING!

Haven't received anything about renewal of membership, until I got a letter in the mail TODAY after I got home from work, with deadline to receive memorabilia 5 minutes away when I opened the letter! I made it with seconds to spare! Unbelievable unprofessional by the club! I've been looking at for the renewal for weeks, but seen NOTHING!

? What was that about receiving memorabilia?

I you renewed before 5pm Friday 12th, you'll receive a keyring with with a part of the pitch/grass embedded in it. Or something..

Right. I forgot about that and thought you meant being offered a chance to buy some memorabilia.
Yes, I am looking forward to my blades-of-grass keyring.

I hope the club have learned from the shambolic way west ham did this, seats turning up broken and covered in bird brick, that would be embarrassing.

Yeah I received an email confirmation....is it actually going to be my seat or just a random one they manage to remove!

My understanding was that it was supposed to be your seat. There was also something about some seats kept from the demolished section being available for those who moved (but not exact same seats).

Back