• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

But me therapy… sorry guys and gals

Bedfordspurs

Martin Peters
Bit of therapy guys and gals

End of season is full of opportunity’s to reflect on what could have been

But do you know what matters…

Out choices

I wouldn’t swap being a Tottenham fan for nothing. Nothing

It’s been my lifeblood

My constant

Boy to man

I live in a small world now

Fans from all I’ve the world come to tag h my club. Our club. They spend a lot of money watching these idiots kick a bag of leather around

How daft is that… just ask yourself how stupid football tall is for how much it affects your life

I’m Tottenham till I die. It’s in my blood.

Me familiar (sorry for the bad translation)

I bleed white and blue. I’m 46… this is my church, this is where I heal my hurt (great song, sung by a better man)

Life sinful do hardships but being a spurs fan isn’t one. I didn’t choose this club. It chose me

I’m a successful director but I know I could do more. We all could. I don’t kill my self to do more. I’m happy. I have two amazing children and a lovely wife. I love them more than anything.

Fandom is an addiction. My mate had some issues with addiction but this is his drug. We don’t chose a club that fails. We love it. We embrace it.

I’m in the ground with my best mate. My nephew who I took to game… his first game when he was 8. And his dad. His dad Downey even like football but he loves us. He is spurs now

He just told me it’s your fault… you fudger

You took my sim and brought him a spurs coat (my son now has that coat)

As I said earlier.. I live Tottenham. It’s ingrained in my dna. It’s ok toilet wqll as a placard. My kids have come here. I brought my youngest at 5 months old to the old ground. My wife had to breast fees him… iffy now he hates football, but I’ll catch him

In fact you will. You spurs fans who I know and love. Who i randomly hug. I love you all. You love me too and you don’t even know it… how daft is football

I know what you mean though, I have never been so far away from theclub as what I have been this season

Am hoping to get that love back next season

Completely with you. I'm not sure I could take another defensive manager. I'd still watch some games, but emotional connection would decrease further. I've taken my young daughters to 3 lower league games since xmas and they've loved it and want to go back so that'll take up some weekends and £££. I think more and more people will switch off with another season of dross and like most on here, I've been supporting Spurs since I was a kid and I'm now 45

Are you drunk or has your account been hijacked by Danish ??

I know what you mean though, I have never been so far away from theclub as what I have been this season

Am hoping to get that love back next season
Mate I’m well on it
Big the reason this is therapy for me is because we all opinions..
I don’t agree with lots of comments, but some I will
Some posters I don’t agree with and that sticks

@Gazza and I don’t always agree. I’d buy the guy a beer in a heartbeat
@Finney Is Back for years have debated.. again it’s never personal.

That’s just low bloke I love. @DubaiSpur whwj we argue… that’s my supper network

I’ve never met any of you f2f. I did years ago meat danish spurs at Leeds’s away. But I still love you all.

Completely with you. I'm not sure I could take another defensive manager. I'd still watch some games, but emotional connection would decrease further. I've taken my young daughters to 3 lower league games since xmas and they've loved it and want to go back so that'll take up some weekends and £££. I think more and more people will switch off with another season of dross and like most on here, I've been supporting Spurs since I was a kid and I'm now 45

I honestly think the main thing / issue is being to close to greatness is the crux of it. There's a more positive way to frame it but however you look at it, the hope always gets you with our club if you have expectations. This season waseant to be different evidenced by how we looked in the run for fourth last season and the investment+ combo of Conte and Paratici. Instead it's turned in to a people un-ironically hoping for the 4th/ 5th in line to be a permanent manager for the achievement of leading Brentford at half time.

If Brighton were in our exact position it's be brilliant for their fans because the potential of Europe league or any European football would be magic. Instead we have been there and done it but in such a classic rooster (no Spurs pun intended) tease.

Appreciate the love though @Bedfordspurs and it's reciprocated despite me calling you out on a couple of things, sounds like you've picked up some excellent MDMA, hope it's a class night!

Mate I’m well on it
Big the reason this is therapy for me is because we all opinions..
I don’t agree with lots of comments, but some I will
Some posters I don’t agree with and that sticks

@Gazza and I don’t always agree. I’d buy the guy a beer in a heartbeat
@Finney Is Back for years have debated.. again it’s never personal.

That’s just low bloke I love. @DubaiSpur whwj we argue… that’s my supper network

I’ve never met any of you f2f. I did years ago meat danish spurs at Leeds’s away. But I still love you all.

Ill have 5 if that's ok

Out choices

It’s been my lifeblood

My constant

Boy to man

Fans from all I’ve the world come to tag h my club. Our club. They spend a lot of money watching these idiots kick a bag of leather around

How daft is that… just ask yourself how stupid football tall is for how much it affects your life

I bleed white and blue. I’m 46… this is my church, this is where I heal my hurt (great song, sung by a better man)

Life sinful do hardships but being a spurs fan isn’t one. I didn’t choose this club. It chose me

I’m a successful director but I know I could do more. We all could. I don’t kill my self to do more. I’m happy. I have two amazing children and a lovely wife. I love them more than anything.

Fandom is an addiction. My mate had some issues with addiction but this is his drug. We don’t chose a club that fails. We love it. We embrace it.

I’m in the ground with my best mate. My nephew who I took to game… his first game when he was 8. And his dad. His dad Downey even like football but he loves us. He is spurs now

As I said earlier.. I live Tottenham. It’s ingrained in my dna. It’s ok toilet wqll as a placard. My kids have come here. I brought my youngest at 5 months old to the old ground. My wife had to breast fees him… iffy now he hates football, but I’ll catch him

In fact you will. You spurs fans who I know and love. Who i randomly hug. I love you all. You love me too and you don’t even know it… how daft is football

Brilliant post because a) it’s heartfelt and sums up so much of what supporting this club is about. You capture the emotional aspect of it all - not a choice, just an inherent part of our being; and b) because in the nicest way possible it has totally distracted me from musing about the game on my train home as I decipher the typos (am still struggling with “It’s ok toilet wqll as a placard”). Never change (your keyboard). COYS. We’ll all be here next season come what may.

Brilliant post because a) it’s heartfelt and sums up so much of what supporting this club is about. You capture the emotional aspect of it all - not a choice, just an inherent part of our being; and b) because in the nicest way possible it has totally distracted me from musing about the game on my train home as I decipher the typos (am still struggling with “It’s ok toilet wqll as a placard”). Never change (your keyboard). COYS. We’ll all be here next season come what may.
Soz
I’m drunk
Still in the beavertown bar
But @Glenda's Legs you mean more than most
Home and away
West Ham other half
But you still do it
Take a bow

Even the enigma machine would struggle tbf.

Lots of similarities here 44 been going for way to long . Got my 8 yo a st this season . It’s my club my identity ffs I’ve got it tattooed on me .. results wont beak that .. it’s brick coming so far then falling back again but I will still be here .. the game may be about glory but Tottenham to me is about belonging .. seeing the same mates I saw 25 od years ago .. our kids coming to matches together home and away and the moments we share .. it’s brick to be brick .. but your still part or something special!! COYS

I actually read it in the voice of AJ Tracey, with his sort of delivery too...it works!!!!
@Bedfordspurs just to say, I LOVE a spur-of-the-moment emotional post, so please take this with love and humour, but also know I LOVE this sort of stuff mate...and stand with you!

Out choices

It’s been my lifeblood

My constant

Boy to man

I want a beer after reading that. In fact I think I will do just that.

Great post.

Back