• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bundesliga Bonestroker Thread

He could have earned that at pretty much any club. As much as I loved his time at Spurs, his professional credentials have taken a dip from going to such a low level league.

In his defence, maybe he didn't know. I believed the hype that the Bundesliga was almost at the level of the PL until Kane showed otherwise.

I do get what you are saying and I get the economics of it all, before anyone jumps on it, but for me for his class Kane should be showcasing at a Barcelona or Real Madrid. Bayern are a huge club, absolutely but either of those two for me are absolutely his level to showcase, if this was the 90s an 00s when they had the dosh, 100% would have been where he would have gone IMO and rightly so

If there was not so much economic and political impacts on it I doubt Bayern would have been his first choice. Its a decent choice 100% but he is the best player in the world and I would have loved him to play on that stage

I do get what you are saying and I get the economics of it all, before anyone jumps on it, but for me for his class Kane should be showcasing at a Barcelona or Real Madrid. Bayern are a huge club, absolutely but either of those two for me are absolutely his level to showcase, if this was the 90s an 00s when they had the dosh, 100% would have been where he would have gone IMO and rightly so

If there was not so much economic and political impacts on it I doubt Bayern would have been his first choice. Its a decent choice 100% but he is the best player in the world and I would have loved him to play on that stage
Huge because of what they are now, or history?

They won the CL in 2019/20 with a great QF but very, very easy draws in the semi and final. Before that, it's 10 years since they've won anything of note.

Huge because of what they are now, or history?

They won the CL in 2019/20 with a great QF but very, very easy draws in the semi and final. Before that, it's 10 years since they've won anything of note.

They are a huge club in their own right but there are bigger and better. My point is there are bigger. I maintain had circumstances been different and there were more choices Kane would have and should have gone to bigger and better IMO.

They are a huge club in their own right but there are bigger and better. My point is there are bigger. I maintain had circumstances been different and there were more choices Kane would have and should have gone to bigger and better IMO.
You're right, he was very unlucky that he had to settle for what he did. He should have been ripping it up at one of the genuinely big clubs.

You're right, he was very unlucky that he had to settle for what he did. He should have been ripping it up at one of the genuinely big clubs.

I don't think he "settled"

I think Harry wanted to go somewhere where he could play CL, prove he could do it outside the PL, get the trophy monkey off his back, not fudge up his legacy with Spurs and potentially give Spurs a payout in the act as well.

Bayern is an interesting click all the boxes there.

I don't think he "settled"

I think Harry wanted to go somewhere where he could play CL, prove he could do it outside the PL, get the trophy monkey off his back, not fudge up his legacy with Spurs and potentially give Spurs a payout in the act as well.

Bayern is an interesting click all the boxes there.
There's all kinds of places he could win trophies where the opposition aren't good enough to give him a challenge. My kid's school team would love to have him - they're about as likely as any German team to win the CL on current form.

There's all kinds of places he could win trophies where the opposition aren't good enough to give him a challenge. My kid's school team would love to have him - they're about as likely as any German team to win the CL on current form.

Why do you think he needs a challenge? multiple PL golden boot winner, WC golden boot winner, 2nd highest scorer in PL era, CL finalist, 2nd in PL in an unfancied club

Literally the only fudging thing missing from his CV is a club/country trophy, why does it bother you he decided to take the easy route?

I much prefer to watch him score 50 for Bayern, get a Ballo d'Or for doing less than he did at Spurs, vs. what? watching him lift a trophy at another PL club?

Why do you think he needs a challenge? multiple PL golden boot winner, WC golden boot winner, 2nd highest scorer in PL era, CL finalist, 2nd in PL in an unfancied club

Literally the only fudging thing missing from his CV is a club/country trophy, why does it bother you he decided to take the easy route?

I much prefer to watch him score 50 for Bayern, get a Ballo d'Or for doing less than he did at Spurs, vs. what? watching him lift a trophy at another PL club?
Wouldn't you get bored going to work and never having anything resembling a challenge?

I certainly couldn't. I'd be looking for a new job immediately.

Wouldn't you get bored going to work and never having anything resembling a challenge?

Your challenge is how to get your workers to be more productive while paying them less though.

My job isn't a sport, after 20 years of busting my ass, would I take a payout for a runabout? maybe, maybe he thinks two years, 4+ trophies then one more real shot at PL record with less weary legs?

My job isn't a sport, after 20 years of busting my ass, would I take a payout for a runabout? maybe, maybe he thinks two years, 4+ trophies then one more real shot at PL record with less weary legs?
Two years is a long time to get bored for. In my experience those who make it to any kind of professional level in sports, tend to be more driven than most.

I'm sure the first few weeks of scoring any time he fancies it have been fun, but it's got to get boring soon.

I can't see him staying there for anything like the 4 year contract he signed. His family decided to stay here didn't they. I know money is no object and they probably have private chefs and nanny etc but there's no way he's living away for that long when they have a big family and one is a new born.

I can't see him staying there for anything like the 4 year contract he signed. His family decided to stay here didn't they. I know money is no object and they probably have private chefs and nanny etc but there's no way he's living away for that long when they have a big family and one is a new born.
2 seasons
Win two titles and some cups
Wont get near the CL
Tunnel will be sacked next year and they will be scrambling for another plan

Back