• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bryan Gil

No good enough for Spurs.
But good enough to win the Europa League.
Pfft. Pathetic. We don't want those "trophy's" around here.

He did get subbed off after the first half, for the player we added as part of the deal for him...I didn't see the game so it could have been tactical or an injury but you don't usually take someone off in a final if they're smashing it... Great that he's been part of a trophy winning endeavor though to see what it takes and congratulations to the guy.

Still hopefully a bright future for him at Spurs if we get the right kind of manager but still not sure how another season in Spanish football was really going to ready him for the rigours of the Premier League.

He did get subbed off after the first half, for the player we added as part of the deal for him...I didn't see the game so it could have been tactical or an injury but you don't usually take someone off in a final if they're smashing it... Great that he's been part of a trophy winning endeavor though to see what it takes and congratulations to the guy.

Still hopefully a bright future for him at Spurs if we get the right kind of manager but still not sure how another season in Spanish football was really going to ready him for the rigours of the Premier League.
Now poor Gil goes from a club celebrating winning a European trophy and looking forward to Champions League football to returning to a club with no European football which in itself is depressing but also meaning he is less likely to get minutes.

Oh and I'm sure it will be a great benefit for Kane to have seen Gil go out on loan for a few months and return with a winners medal. That will help him want to stay....

Now poor Gil goes from a club celebrating winning a European trophy and looking forward to Champions League football to returning to a club with no European football which in itself is depressing but also meaning he is less likely to get minutes.

Oh and I'm sure it will be a great benefit for Kane to have seen Gil go out on loan for a few months and return with a winners medal. That will help him want to stay....

We don't know how Gil feels about it but I do worry that he feels a lot more at home over there in terms of football and culture / weather etc Added on the fact that he's helped them secure CL football it's not unreasonable to guess that he would potentially rather stay with Sevilla but if the money isn't right then having expensive first team players out on loan just isn't viable for us if we want to do anything next season.

Fair point on Kane, he's seen it with N'dombele as well. Maybe we should send Kane out on loan to ourselves?

No good enough for Spurs.
But good enough to win the Europa League.
Pfft. Pathetic. We don't want those "trophy's" around here.
Didn’t do anything noteworthy in the final though did he?

Irrespective, I think the club now need to choose whether to sell Gill to bring in maybe £15 to £20m of precious transfer funds or sell Son and actually play Gill in the team.

Didn’t do anything noteworthy in the final though did he?

Irrespective, I think the club now need to choose whether to sell Gill to bring in maybe £15 to £20m of precious transfer funds or sell Son and actually play Gill in the team.
We won’t get that for him
No one who would buy him has the money

Last edited:
Is this true?
Europa Conference League final will be streamed on YouTube for free
renderTimingPixel.png

It'll be on the BT Sport YouTube channel.
Only for UK viewers, outside UK you may need to use a VPN.
The Champions League final will also be there for free.

Is this true?
Europa Conference League final will be streamed on YouTube for free
renderTimingPixel.png

It'll be on the BT Sport YouTube channel.
Only for UK viewers, outside UK you may need to use a VPN.
The Champions League final will also be there for free.
Yup. BT sport always do that for the finals.

Back