• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

British man arrested in Thailand with suitcase full of dead babies

That makes it OK then!

no, but there is quite a difference IMO in saying "man is found in possession of dead babies" and "man is found in possession of foetuses" plenty of medical companies/research facilities in the West deal in the latter.

anyway im not trying to defend what's happening - just highlighting that the article is making it out to be something it is not

The title of this article is slightly misleading to say the least... As billyiddo pointed out there's a slight difference between a suitcase of murdered babies and feotuses or pills made from feotuses. Completely different mental image.

Still disturbing of course but on a different level.

And I agree with the sentiment that the chaps hardly british with Tiawanese parantage and born in Hong Kong. He may be a British passport holder but at first glimpse of the article I pictured a man native to Britain which again is alot more shocking than a man who descends from a country where this kind of thing isn't frowned upon as much. It should have said a Taiwanes British Citizen or along those lines but then I spose an article like this is trying to invoke as much shock as possible

He may well have a British passport, but if you're born in Hong Kong to Taiwanese parents...you aint fudging British

nail on head

I was born in Hertfordshire, of Irish parents but I have an Australian passport. I ain't fudging Australian!

but I am an Australian citizen

Back